guypjfreak

44 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

nothing wrong with 50 :) many happy returns in Advance .... anything "special " planned ? 

Babysitting my grandkids so their parents can have a wedding anniversary meal , they married on my birthday. 50, I wish!  Age is just a state of mind.  18 till I die (that’s a good title for a song) 

think I will try and grow a pony tail. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Babysitting my grandkids so their parents can have a wedding anniversary meal , they married on my birthday. 50, I wish!  Age is just a state of mind.  18 till I die (that’s a good title for a song) 

think I will try and grow a pony tail. 

I just turned 40 and was down for a day or so, then I realised it doesn’t really matter... I still feel 30 so will continue to act like it!

3 hours ago, stuie said:

I just turned 40 and was down for a day or so, then I realised it doesn’t really matter... I still feel 30 so will continue to act like it!

Cheers! That feeling never leaves you, it’s all to do with your attitude towards life.  Now the day has finally arrived it ain’t so bad! I am currently awaiting the arrival of a one and a four year old bearing gifts, hopefully a case of lager is included. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

33 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I am currently awaiting the arrival of a one and a four year old bearing gifts, hopefully a case of lager is included. 

As long as they've got 21 year old ID I suppose that there's a chance that they could have bought you that case of lager. I wouldn't hold your breath though!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

As long as they've got 21 year old ID I suppose that there's a chance that they could have bought you that case of lager. I wouldn't hold your breath though!

At this point in life my family know that any age related gift such as gardening gloves or a throw for the couch would not go down well with me so lager or something associated with Glasto is the safe bet!  

19 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

At this point in life my family know that any age related gift such as gardening gloves or a throw for the couch would not go down well with me so lager or something associated with Glasto is the safe bet!  

I think that I must be the only bloke who gets deliriously happy when given socks for Christmas. 

Happy birthday. :)

21 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Happy Birthday @Ayrshire Chris. Enjoy your day and remember that age is a state of mind - anything you did yesterday you can still do tomorrow. 

Ta for all the birthday wishes from all on here. As long as Macca and Diana Ross are still playing next year I won’t be the oldest on the farm!