guypjfreak

3 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Ahhhh. To be a teenager again 😇

God no.  Apart from not being as close to dead as I am now I'm struggling to remember the benefits!  Insufferably mopey little tit that I was, desperate need to fit in but an alternative at heart, all the style of a beige croc.....fuck that! :lol:

2 hours ago, zeppelin said:

Me and my friends once consumed copious amounts of nutmeg because we heard you could get high 🤢

When me and my mates were on an e come down someone mentioned nutmeg, so we took some, and everybody to a person felt significantly lifted back up again. So, maybe it works as long as you've got something already in your system.

https://medium.com/@aphrodisiacsexpert/nutmeg-the-father-of-ecstasy-3fe9d6e5e99b

5 hours ago, Quark said:

Nah, greatest urban playground myth of our age, along with the teacher who who showed one of the kids her boobs and being able to get high if you smoked kitchen herbs :D

Actually there was a court case, called yellow girl gate, where drinking sunny d did cause a yellowing of the skin .  It contains large amounts of beta carotene, a yellow food additive.  Mind you the lass consumed two litres of the stuff a day!  As for the boobs, a similar incident happened at the school I worked in, during a trip to the south of France. Photographic evidence exists that was shown extensively round the school! 

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Actually there was a court case, called yellow girl gate, where drinking sunny d did cause a yellowing of the skin .  It contains large amounts of beta carotene, a yellow food additive.  Mind you the lass consumed two litres of the stuff a day!  As for the boobs, a similar incident happened at the school I worked in, during a trip to the south of France. Photographic evidence exists that was shown extensively round the school! 

Who knew that you were urban legend central?! :D

3 hours ago, Quark said:

Who knew that you were urban legend central?! :D

Thanks, did you know that Hitler really did have only one ball, a song made famous by soldiers in WW2? The other however wasn’t in the Albert Hall, it was left on the Somme battlefield in WW1. A so called legend that was actually true.                                    The rest of the song , that Himmler had something similar but Goebels had no balls at all, is not true. 

I've just had an email from SoulTown festival in Beckenham, Croydon rd London to say that they have been given the Green light to go ahead. It will be on the 5th of September. usually a very busy little festival which has a licence for 8500 people for a one day event. This year will be acts from this country only as already two acts can't travel. They say that there will be changes , though these are yet to be announced, but interesting none the less.

16 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Bought my first gig ticket since before Lockdown today - The Mysterines in Leeds. Feels like a massive step forward.

That's brilliant! Something to look forward to and definitely a step in the right direction for us :) 

Good news? It’s my birthday tomorrow but also a ‘significant’ one and its a number I’ve always dreaded.! It’s no use reflecting on what might have been, that won’t do any good. So for the vast majority on here with a lot of years and Glastonburys still to experience remember the words of that Specials song!

Enjoy yourself it’s later than you think, enjoy yourself while you’re in the pink.                    The years go by quicker than a wink, enjoy yourself enjoy yourself,                              it’s later than you think!                  😁

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Good news? It’s my birthday tomorrow but also a ‘significant’ one and its a number I’ve always dreaded.! It’s no use reflecting on what might have been, that won’t do any good. So for the vast majority on here with a lot of years and Glastonburys still to experience remember the words of that Specials song!

Enjoy yourself it’s later than you think, enjoy yourself while you’re in the pink.                    The years go by quicker than a wink, enjoy yourself enjoy yourself,                              it’s later than you think!                  😁

nothing wrong with 50 :) many happy returns in Advance .... anything "special " planned ? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Happy birthday eve!! 

• Upvote 1