guypjfreak

15 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Hope it goes well for her!! And with less traffic on the roads at the moment that should be helpful 🙂 

Thanks lovely. Fortunately there’s still hardly any cars around where we live as a nearby bridge is closed. It’s usually insanely busy so I’m pretty glad for her. 
Charm x

23 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Our baby Eliza has learnt how to sign funny today.. Made up as it was me having a tea towel on my head and signing.... Is it funny.... And she did the sign.. 

I can remember my grandson signing “thank you” when I gave him a biscuit. It was just so cute!

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

It's been a wonderful morning on the Tor, lovely way to spend a sunday morning. 

IMG_20200712_113436.jpg

IMG_20200712_112634_472.jpg

Ok so far you are winning today but it's my birthday and lockdown has meant my presents have been a lot better than normal as people have bought me things that can be delivered. Gotten some lovely foodie things, some nice books and some beautiful vinyl and the last few days I have been for a few meals and have to say the places I have been have all felt really safe. 

10 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Ok so far you are winning today but it's my birthday and lockdown has meant my presents have been a lot better than normal as people have bought me things that can be delivered. Gotten some lovely foodie things, some nice books and some beautiful vinyl and the last few days I have been for a few meals and have to say the places I have been have all felt really safe. 

Happy birthday!!!! :) hope you have a lovely day!!! Xx

3 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Happy birthday! Hope you've had a fabulous weekend. 

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Looks fantastic, we are heading down sometime hopefully in the next month or so! Can’t wait!

It got stupidly busy up there today so time it well if you want to miss crowds :)

3 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Happy birthday gigpusher. :)

4 hours ago, Kalopsia said:

Happy birthday! Hope you've had a fabulous weekend. 

It got stupidly busy up there today so time it well if you want to miss crowds :)

Thanks yes it's been really good apart from one of my dogs killed a squirrel today  :( so I now feel for every future birthday that I will need to toast to the squirrel.