guypjfreak

2 minutes ago, Chazwozza said:

Oh dear, not good news but since it's related to this thread.... I've just had an email from Amazon saying the ridiculously cheap chocolate offer was a mistake and they've cancelled my order.  Boo! 

out of interest is that showing in your account too ? im holding out hope for now as ive had no email ...

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

out of interest is that showing in your account too ? im holding out hope for now as ive had no email ...

Yup, they've moved it to the 'Cancelled Orders' tab.  Fingers crossed that they don't get round to cancelling yours...

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Chazwozza said:

Yup, they've moved it to the 'Cancelled Orders' tab.  Fingers crossed that they don't get round to cancelling yours...

Mine has also been cancelled. Thought it was too good to be true. Was worth a go at least. I think a lot of people took extreme advantage of the error. 

It’s a very happy day at mine as my daughter had just left for her first driving lesson. She turned 17 just before lockdown so was unable to start learning. Pretty surprised that driving schools opened again though, thought they would be one of the last to return. 
Charm x

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Charm said:

It’s a very happy day at mine as my daughter had just left for her first driving lesson. She turned 17 just before lockdown so was unable to start learning. Pretty surprised that driving schools opened again though, thought they would be one of the last to return. 
Charm x

Hope it goes well for her!! And with less traffic on the roads at the moment that should be helpful 🙂