guypjfreak

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Is there a subreddit for these kinds of deals/company fuck ups?

3 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Not a site that I am familiar with, although I have heard of it. Shall now go and have a look see at it.

It was one of the main uk subs. One guy actually bought 1000s of bars with the intention of giving most to the NHS and other charities. 

5 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

It was one of the main uk subs. One guy actually bought 1000s of bars with the intention of giving most to the NHS and other charities. 

Damn I'm subscribed to that as well 😄

Looking now, it looks like it's been amended to just be a single chocolate bar for the same price, so fingers crossed those of you that got in before it was changed get your box fulls rather than just the one.

7 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Right now Amazon have either made a pricing cock up or it’s a way of making a new product go viral. They currently have a range of new cadburys choc bars on sale for a ridiculously cheap price. 

Enjoy yourself while you can before they either realise their error or they stop the campaign. 

Even if it’s just a way of making the campaign go viral and this post is contributing to it, I don’t care as it’s cheap chocolate 😁

Cadbury Dairy Milk Crunchy Honeycomb Chocolate Bar 105g x 19 Bulk Case https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0896Z2DW8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_98Q.EbW8PZ4FQ

Cadbury Dairy Milk Blueberry Chocolate Bar, 105g x 19 Bulk Case https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0896X5YVS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_y9Q.EbV5DFTPE

Cadbury Dairy Milk Coconutty Chocolate Bar, 105g https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08979FGX2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_R9Q.EbRDD9P9J

Wonder if it will get delivered ... I ordered 1 /19 of each .... will see ...shame I don’t eat chocolate .... 

I don't know if this counts as good news but after escaping to my parent's house in the country just before lockdown I'm currently on my way back home. 

Feel like it's time to try and start getting my life going somewhat again. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

I don't know if this counts as good news but after escaping to my parent's house in the country just before lockdown I'm currently on my way back home. 

Feel like it's time to try and start getting my life going somewhat again. 

Sounds like good news to me zeppelin. All the best going forward. :)

Just now, funkychick2007 said:

I thought it was worth a chance trying!!! It’s not a bad price for a single bar anyway!!! 

to balance out the fruit and veg market trips :) .... ive gone for 1 of each .... think ill take them to work for all my colleagues working through the pandemic ... 57 bars will not be good for me :) 

20 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

do u reckon these will actually be fulfilled then ? 

I hope so. I didn’t go crazy like some people have done but I’ve ordered a nice supply. If they do fulfil the order I doubt I’ll get through them all before Glasto next year so I could have some left to dispose of then. 

Just now, squirrelarmy said:

I hope so. I didn’t go crazy like some people have done but I’ve ordered a nice supply. If they do fulfil the order I doubt I’ll get through them all before Glasto next year so I could have some left to dispose of then. 

Have you done a Glastonbury with chocolate before ... I can see you trying to hand out lumps of Chocolate with added tin foil if its a warm one ....

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Have you done a Glastonbury with chocolate before ... I can see you trying to hand out lumps of Chocolate with added tin foil if its a warm one ....

I usually have a cool box with frozen cans of cider in. I’m sure they would survive a trip from the north in there. 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Made the mistake of buying a bag of Maltesers "for the tent" at a garage on the way there once. What was I thinking?