guypjfreak

7 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Don’t worry , as soon as there’s good news or something positive to announce Cummings will write him a speech to make. 

Lolol until then it's brandy all round chaps... And a double for matt lol

If you need a laugh, Celeb gogglebox just cheered me up. Shaun Ryder and Bez are on. Bez watching trump “it would be like having one of us as president - thick as shit”.

Bez then  said “I always ring the hospital when I think I’m having a heart attack”.

15 minutes ago, Homer said:

If you need a laugh, Celeb gogglebox just cheered me up. Shaun Ryder and Bez are on. Bez watching trump “it would be like having one of us as president - thick as shit”.

Bez then  said “I always ring the hospital when I think I’m having a heart attack”.

Don't we all? 😂

11 hours ago, Homer said:

He actually makes Ryder look quite clever. Astonishing!

and makes Spaffer look even thicker. At least Bez is smart enough to know he's thick.

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

and makes Spaffer look even thicker. At least Bez is smart enough to know he's thick.

That's what really made me laugh - how matter of fact he was about his own stupidity. Definitely 0 signs of the Dunning-Kruger effect with Mark Berryman!

12 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Took a hike up into the hills today, exhilarating. Accessed the hilltops using these steps. This is also my secret training ground in preparation for the Glasto hill of death and the Worthy View steps! 

2CCAA7BC-72F4-4259-8AD4-32B816EC216B.thumb.jpeg.408cb990a2afecd880c9912ee7e49e6b.jpeg

We expect to see you running up to Strummerville next year! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

I've now been unemployed with no prospects since end of Feb. 

Yesterday I completed stage 3/4 of an interview process and stage 2/4 of a different interview. Even if I dont secure one of the jobs I'm glad that people are back to hiring!

That's great news that you've got so far in the interviews!! And everything crossed you get a job that's right for you soon :) I'm sure you will! X

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Took a hike up into the hills today, exhilarating. Accessed the hilltops using these steps. This is also my secret training ground in preparation for the Glasto hill of death and the Worthy View steps! 

2CCAA7BC-72F4-4259-8AD4-32B816EC216B.thumb.jpeg.408cb990a2afecd880c9912ee7e49e6b.jpeg

You take some really beautiful photos! Always cheers me right up (and lets be honest, we all need that this year!!) THANK YOU!! :) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

You take some really beautiful photos! Always cheers me right up (and lets be honest, we all need that this year!!) THANK YOU!! :) 

Thanks, we are really lucky that in this lock down we’ve been able to walk/exercise in such a lovely area on our doorstep. At a stage in life when I’ve realised that every day is precious and to appreciate our surroundings. That’s why Glastonbury is such an unforgettable experience and you have to savour every moment and create incredible memories. 

@deepkittycaz, the strummerville hill? Easy peasy! Even in the 2016 mud slide! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

yay some good news , just had a phone call about my annual Diabetes appointment .... due last september so only 9 months behind .... but now booked in for late june ( before Glastonbury online ) ..... an online appointment but at least its a start .... 

That’s good, with the fight against the virus it’s easy to forget all the other great work the NHS does. Some scary stats the morning about the future waiting lists. Surely that should make the government realise that the service has been underfunded and they need to actually do something about it. 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

That’s good, with the fight against the virus it’s easy to forget all the other great work the NHS does. Some scary stats the morning about the future waiting lists. Surely that should make the government realise that the service has been underfunded and they need to actually do something about it. 

yep I got the call a few hours after seeing that on the bbc ... didnt think I was ever going to get it .... Ive also been told a very useful tip by my sister  for many about going to have my bloods done that I will reveal later if true .... I dont want to get peoples hopes up !! 

On 6/9/2020 at 7:49 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

I'd never make it lol 

I've decided to go start walking to lose some of this covid spread I've got lol

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

I'd never make it lol 

I've decided to go start walking to lose some of this covid spread I've got lol

I love walking. Usually manage an average of 8 miles a day as long as the weather is half decent. Made a conscious decision to do this after retiring.  No need for the Lycra shorts and sweatband, just decent walking shoes and waterproofs! (And of course other clothing before some smart arse says is that all you wear!). 

It’s good for both the physical and mental health. You get to appreciate nature, do a bit of thinking and of course listen to tunes. I would encourage anyone to give it a try. Start with a gentle walk and gradually increase your distance. 

I've defo gotta start doing something.. I walked about 100m yesterday before bad started say fuck off.. Got mri next week.. Start getting fat ass off seat ( I am painting most of the time lol).. I've got covid spread so think a stroll tho forest will be good... Open campsites pleeeeeeeeeese 

• Like 1