guypjfreak

1 minute ago, Wellyboot said:

You don't like Milky Bar????? Oh Quark :( 

Tell you what, if you do happen to end up with 200 milky bar eggs you can send them to me I'll look after them for you in my tummy :) (not just milky bar that goes for any chocolate)

I think you might need to visit the fitness thread after ... or the hospital to get a type 2 diabetes check :) 

18 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

You don't like Milky Bar????? Oh Quark :( 

Tell you what, if you do happen to end up with 200 milky bar eggs you can send them to me I'll look after them for you in my tummy :) (not just milky bar that goes for any chocolate)

Nope. Given the choice I'm a 70% and upwards kind of guy. Dark and bitter, like me :lol:

Deal though, if by some freak chance I end up with a bulk delivery of milky bar, I'll sling it your way!

1 did a sweepstake for the virtual grand national today.... Did a video of the draw this morning then we were all watching it in our homes,, it was great seeing the old sons all sending in pictures of themselves.. Some had even dressed up etc.. Anyway we thought Mrs pjfreak was going to win but fell at the end last fence.. My mate won and had even put a tenner on the horse so he's one £50 from the sweep and I think it was £180 from bookies.. No wander he was drinking champagne in his hot tub lol.. 

Anyway it felt good to know that I had made my friends smile today.. 

1 minute ago, guypjfreak said:

1 did a sweepstake for the virtual grand national today.... Did a video of the draw this morning then we were all watching it in our homes,, it was great seeing the old sons all sending in pictures of themselves.. Some had even dressed up etc.. Anyway we thought Mrs pjfreak was going to win but fell at the end last fence.. My mate won and had even put a tenner on the horse so he's one £50 from the sweep and I think it was £180 from bookies.. No wander he was drinking champagne in his hot tub lol.. 

I hope mrs pjfreak is ok after falling at the last fence ... :) 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Well done mate, well done x

Killing Eve Series 3 starts Mon 13th Apr; magic 😎

And... mini oneeye has just received an email telling her that the final essay of her Masters will no longer be required, so jobs a goddun 👍

Edited by oneeye