guypjfreak

1 minute ago, Cooter said:

Good to know oneeye. A BIG HI from up here in Sevenoaks!

We're in a smallish village just out of town, so extremely lucky to have a few fields on our doorstep to run about in. I feel sorry for the city people in flats.

Judging by local facebook stuff general morale is good and help/support is being given when it's needed. NHS clap was great round our way, as well as a couple of fireworks and airhorns.

My lot did a house party family quiz last night which lasted two hours!

Spent a lot of time up that way in my youth  .. my grandparents lived in east malling backing onto lovely orchards  and my aunt lives in ightam 

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Spent a lot of time up that way in my youth  .. my grandparents lived in east malling backing onto lovely orchards  and my aunt lives in ightam 

Yep a beautiful part of the country, just a bit dreary for the youngsters.

East Malling, about 10 miles away from me nearer Paddock Wood/Maidstone. Ightam just down the road from us about 2 miles away, nice village.

10 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I have even more good news. I'm rolling in it. My wife hasn't given me a bollocking for staying up all night speeding off my tits. I'd better buy a lottery ticket at this rate! 

She could hardly give you a bollocking when it was her that found the wrap a couple of days ago!

Didn't she? Or is this another lot? Fukkin hell Yog how much of that stuff do you get through? 😄

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

2BFB73D4-148F-4B1A-B0A0-4D10127DA6B4.thumb.jpeg.257ddf9f3f24df12f5f04e7cee2cdd54.jpeg

the midge season is about to start in Scotland.  And no one out on the hills for them to feast on! 

I was thinking about bloody seagulls the other day ... will this have a detrimental effect on their populations too ? If memory serves me correct it’s getting towards breeding season 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

I was thinking about bloody seagulls the other day ... will this have a detrimental effect on their populations too ? If memory serves me correct it’s getting towards breeding season 

Maybe those flying rats will go back to the eating fish and shellfish that they were designed to do rather than eat discarded chips and raiding bins! 

12 minutes ago, Cooter said:

She could hardly give you a bollocking when it was her that found the wrap a couple of days ago!

Didn't she? Or is this another lot? Fukkin hell Yog how much of that stuff do you get through? 😄

Hello Cooter,

I'm afraid to say that this is from a newly purchased batch. In response to your last question the answer is too much. We have both tried giving it up but are fairly hooked on it, to be honest. We've tried doing cold turkey a few times but always buckle. On top of that we used to (up until recently) get a lot of visitors calling in with the stuff at any day of the week. In fact, and this is shameful, but apart from a few holidays abroad it would seem that I've taken some class A or other every day for the last 9 or 10 years. I know full well that this is a recipe for disaster and that one of us will keel over before our time - which will crush the other. The thing is, and this is the nitty gritty, we like drugs! So, what can you do!?

That should read - apart from some holidays and those few occasions where we have gone cold turkey.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

Anyone want 6 months Spotify Premium for free? 

Bought a new TV from Currys and it came with a code for the Spotify offer.  We already have a Premium account so it's going begging. 

£9.99 after 6 months but you can cancel at that point if you want to. 

Send me a PM and I'll give you the code. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deepkittycaz said:

That's the exam I passed too! Congratulations! It was my third go & I really thought I'd failed it again oncoming out! 

Which syllabus were you doing? I was doing 2015, the Chokolate Box case study. 

Amazing congratulations! I thought I'd failed too so it was such a relief. 

I did the 2019 syllabus on the pencil company. I took all of my OT exams on the 2015 syllabus but wouldn't have been able to revise in time for the Nov '19 exam. 

I've ordered materials for my next exam, I'm going to do E2, but am finding it hard to motivate myself in the circumstances to get started. 

1 minute ago, gmb1992 said:

Amazing congratulations! I thought I'd failed too so it was such a relief. 

I did the 2019 syllabus on the pencil company. I took all of my OT exams on the 2015 syllabus but wouldn't have been able to revise in time for the Nov '19 exam. 

I've ordered materials for my next exam, I'm going to do E2, but am finding it hard to motivate myself in the circumstances to get started. 

Well done on passing first time then! 

Not sure when I'll start studying again, I need a new study agreement with work, which obviously they're pausing at the moment. I don't see myself restarting until things calm down a bit. 

Just now, deepkittycaz said:

Well done on passing first time then! 

Not sure when I'll start studying again, I need a new study agreement with work, which obviously they're pausing at the moment. I don't see myself restarting until things calm down a bit. 

It's a pretty good excuse for a longer study break at least! 

I used Open tuition/Astranti and Acowtancy websites for extra free materials too which might tide you if you want to keep things ticking over before you get your agreement. :) 

Just now, gmb1992 said:

It's a pretty good excuse for a longer study break at least! 

I used Open tuition/Astranti and Acowtancy websites for extra free materials too which might tide you if you want to keep things ticking over before you get your agreement. :) 

Good idea, thank you! 

15 minutes ago, Cooter said:

That is pure class and dedication 😄

Yes, but it also wanders in to the territory of completely stupid too. I certainly wouldn't advise it to anybody, and 'hopefully' will never do it again. The thing is we aren't talking what could normally be described as personal use amounts. I've been caught with drugs before when three unmarked police cars hemmed me in as I was driving away from a deal. I got busted on that occasion, but I was only young, it was on that occasion only dope. I shudder to think what would have happened to either of us if we had got busted at the airport with that much class A on us. Doesn't bear thinking about.

Oh I forgot - I also took a shed load through to Ireland once many many years ago, but that was on a ferry where it's easier to get things through. 

I'm quite the bandit now thinking about it. And there's me thinking that I was an upright citizen of the community!

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

that looks fantastic ... no zigzagging needed ;) 

Yup. Made it all quite tolerable. But back to work next week as have been 'unretired' and wife redeployed back onto wards. Making most of it while I can.

On a musical note this was also this morning......whats the link in this photo with a world famous song that everybody knows?

IMG_20200330_114026.jpg

26 minutes ago, Copperface said:

Yup. Made it all quite tolerable. But back to work next week as have been 'unretired' and wife redeployed back onto wards. Making most of it while I can.

On a musical note this was also this morning......whats the link in this photo with a world famous song that everybody knows?

IMG_20200330_114026.jpg

Walking in sunshine