guypjfreak

Looking through all the news and the numbers and life looks fucking shit at the moment but I think everyone needs a little bit of humour in these orrible times.. So if anything funny happens to me or you see something that makes you smiles maybe post it here and hopefully it'll help everyone get through this covid19.. 

Peace and cider. 

Stay safe, stay at home if you can and hopefully you'll be in a field soon...... G

90916044_2564452933806983_7066604980253229056_n.jpg

23 minutes ago, Jack The Stripper said:

Great to hear,  is that day three? Where do you get the figures?

Just googling around for news articles. I'm looking around for a decent source to give me all the daily stats, but not found one.

Sadly, there was a spike yesterday, but this is the third day this week that showed reduction on the previous day - even if not the third in a row. Even yesterday wasn't as high as Saturday.

15 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Just googling around for news articles. I'm looking around for a decent source to give me all the daily stats, but not found one.

Sadly, there was a spike yesterday, but this is the third day this week that showed reduction on the previous day - even if not the third in a row. Even yesterday wasn't as high as Saturday.

Try that worldometer site. Daily stats both for the entire world and for individual countries. I usually check it each morning. Great way to start ones day(!)

I got my exam results today and passed! This is even better as they have shut many exam centres so wouldn't have been resitting until August! 

I also managed to order a case of wine from Majestic (arriving on 4th April, they still have some slots) and a variety box of vegan chocolate from Amazon :D 

11 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Looking through all the news and the numbers and life looks fucking shit at the moment but I think everyone needs a little bit of humour in these orrible times.. So if anything funny happens to me or you see something that makes you smiles maybe post it here and hopefully it'll help everyone get through this covid19.. 

Peace and cider. 

Stay safe, stay at home if you can and hopefully you'll be in a field soon...... G

90916044_2564452933806983_7066604980253229056_n.jpg

Made me laugh that, stuck inside working from home. Was going to go to Moondance 25th anniversary but with the lockdown, they're doing this instead. I shall be raving at home tomorrow night!!!!

Image may contain: text

36 minutes ago, gmb1992 said:

I got my exam results today and passed! This is even better as they have shut many exam centres so wouldn't have been resitting until August! 

I also managed to order a case of wine from Majestic (arriving on 4th April, they still have some slots) and a variety box of vegan chocolate from Amazon :D 

Congratulations, got to be an excuse to celebrate.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Wonderful! Do you please have a link to this I can forward to the guys in my band? I don’t think I can do it directly from this?

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

@Losing my hair where did it come from ? id love to share it 

Found it when searching for other dancing birds. 
Charm x

• Upvote 1