When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

I'm 50/50 too...currently not looking good...but things change, you knows where we'll be come February.

the numbers were always going to ramp up over the winter ... nothings changed on that really .... hopefully these restrictions will minimise this ... 

2 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Quite like the sound of martial law.  I'd volunteer for that.  I have a mate who's quite right wing and who has a collection of shotguns.  We could police the mean streets of Windermere, keeping them free from the libtards, the anti maskers and the Champagne Superspreaders.

So long as they're not out past 10pm. I've seen how early you start nodding off :lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

Your lives have all changed forever and you don't realise it, we're never going back to how it was

Do you really believe this?

What benefit is it to the Government to have these restrictions, they are tanking the economy and why? Martial law? Boris is many things but he isn't a power crazed authoritarian.

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

awaiting more detail on facemasks .... will it just be when shops are open ? ..... will it be in all areas including backroom areas ? or will it just be in  the shop to only protect customers ...... have I told anyone Im bloody delighted :) 

Must admit when I heard the face mask announcement the first person I thought of was you and your relentless campaign to get your colleagues to conform! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

correspondent woman on itv news last night was suggesting that vaccine thing was thrown in there at the end by Vallance to give the public hope that this won't be forever...when in fact he can't actually say for sure if we'll ever have a vaccine.

We’ll have an idea about the oxford vaccine in a few weeks. Obviously no one can say we’ll ever have a vaccine because no one can see the future, we just need to wait until the research has been completed

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Must admit when I heard the face mask announcement the first person I thought of was you and your relentless campaign to get your colleagues to conform! 

its improved to probably around 50% compliance now .... and its going to jump much further .... my campaign to keep people safe won't end though :) but this is quite a simple thing ( yes its a pain !! ) and will make me feel better that people aren't sticking up 2 fingers to me because im unfortunate to have a health condition 

13 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

awaiting more detail on facemasks .... will it just be when shops are open ? ..... will it be in all areas including backroom areas ? or will it just be in  the shop to only protect customers ...... have I told anyone Im bloody delighted :) 

I had to tell a customer to wear a mask yesterday, he bluntly told me that he wasn't wearing one and he didn't want to. I told him to leave and that he's not welcome until he changes his mind. No wages are worth putting myself at risk because of morons.

Edited by Euphoricape
Typo
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Euphoricape said:

I had to tell a customer to wear a mask yesterday, he bluntly told me that he wasn't wearing one and he didn't want to. I told him he's not welcome until he changes his mind. No wages are worth putting myself at risk because of morons.

in what type of retail .... ? we aren't allowed .... probably a good thing as I might become a bit passionate :) 

12 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Big question about hospitality....

Will be answered by the Chancellor apparently. Everything else was waffle. 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

in what type of retail .... ? we aren't allowed .... probably a good thing as I might become a bit passionate :) 

Any updates..?

restaurant/ bar 

We have been told not to serve anyone without a mask, unless exempt obviously.

Edited by Euphoricape