• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steviewevie

• Ozanne

• crazyfool1

• zahidf

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think on a music festival message board it’s a legitimate question to ask. It doesn’t suggest the OP doesn’t give a shit about anything else. Of course there are much bigger things to be worrie

I can’t get the following thought out of my head and it’s making the old bottom lip wobble: Wednesday evening at the 2021 festival, the sun has been out all day but temperature not stifling, perf

So, thought about these models overnight...wasn’t happy that any optimism I had was simply based on my hope they were wrong! So, I’ve thought of two things they don’t include in their model that are b

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Is 5 coffees a day even healthy?! 

5 skinny soya decaf latte’s? 😀

They have to be collected at least half hour apart though so no one is gonna have 5 a day! 

4 minutes ago, Homer said:

It will make a big difference as the Dems - who are traditionally the party of the Irish apparently - have already said that they won't sign a deal that doesn't respect the Good Friday Agreement. So that throws it all up in the air.

I thought we were respecting GFA...no border on island of Ireland, but extra border restrictions between NI and GB?

5 minutes ago, zahidf said:

He'd definitely be more pro NATO and EU. With China he'd probably amp up the stuff against the Muslim concentration camps as a way of continuing their cold War. Trump isn't, because he agrees with the camps and has told China its the right thing to do

All true, but Biden's likely pro EU stance will crush us poor fuckers just as much as Trump's supposed pro UK (USA first) stance .

Devil and Deep Blue Sea.

All our fault at the end of the day.

I'm going to live in Barbados.

16 minutes ago, bamber said:

Biden's likely pro EU stance

Even if he has that stance, it's meaningless towards what the USA will want from a trade deal with the UK.

The USA will want the access to UK markets it's currently denied. That's all the same things under Trump or Biden.

20 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I thought we were respecting GFA...no border on island of Ireland, but extra border restrictions between NI and GB?

Good point - you may be correct. I've stepped back from reading it all recently/given up - I think my sub-conscious decided it would be handy for my sanity!

6 minutes ago, zahidf said:

The Germans at least had the excuse that under the Nazis they were all high as fuck on Meth when they built their concentration camps. The Chinese think they are in the ascendancy towards world domination and I think they are high on that alone. Quite why populations acquiesce to this is anybody's guess.  Trump loves authoritarians like Putin and Xi Jinping and if he could get away with it, he'd have his own camps. Thankfully, you would not get away with the sort of shit that goes on in China and Russia in the US or UK. There are enough of us left to oppose it, for now.

I was never advocating murder, I was saying it’s about time We bomb their illegals bases in the south China see and destroy the CCP and cripple its economy so we can liberate the Chinese people and install a democratic government.. not hate speech just what we should do a view shared by a lot of people. Anyway you can’t handle that because you support communism.

10 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Excellent round-up! The biggest news over the last couple of days was that the GSK/Sanofi clinical trials have started. If this generates a good immune response, then they are home and hosed as most parts of it have been in humans for years, so safety profile should be less of a worry. Be really interesting to see more data on the Moderna and Pfizer RNA vaccines, I've a mate who has seen it and says it's really impressive (I do trust him, he's hard to impress, but I'd still like to see it myself!). 

• Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, Gingerfish79 said:

Does anybody know how far behind Trump was in the polls at this stage during the last election? And I wonder how many Americans will vote for Trump, but won't currently be admitting it? 

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

LOL another downvote from the same person for posting results of polls. It’s boring now. No one else gets that, yet he claims it’s not personal. 

Everyone else has your back Oz time to forget him if you can ... 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Charlie Ingramm said:

I’m friends with @Sdsm123 in person, he honestly doesn’t want to offend people he just struggles with making his point, he has BPD. Perhaps you should think about that before you turn the whole forum against him. 

Very good point.

I'd like to say the same think about Mark E. Spliff.  Lovely person, however his online and real-life stalking of a few forum members who've opposed his campaign for the mass slaughter of puppies has led to a wholly unacceptable response by the puppy-loving extremists on this forum.

• Upvote 1