When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, Charlie Ingramm said:

He isn’t a troll, he’s trying to make his point but you all act like c**ts towards him

Tell him to stop picking out the same person and constantly downvoting him for no good reason.

Just now, Charlie Ingramm said:

Anyway, I’ve spoke to him and he’s said he is only going to read the forum going forward and make no comment. He looks forward to the Glastonbury meet up though...

Is that supposed to sound like a threat?

It's fine to comment, it's the targeted downvoting people have an issue with but "he" can't seem to stop doing that.

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

Why is everyone replying to this guys still? This is a good handy thread to see update son Covid and this one guy is trying to ruin it and you're all letting him by continually giving him attention.

You're right of course. This has been going on for months now though, so it's just getting pretty tedious. But yes ignoring is the way forward.

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

Why is everyone replying to this guys still? This is a good handy thread to see update son Covid and this one guy is trying to ruin it and you're all letting him by continually giving him attention.

Yeah I'm done now. Ignore user option is a wonderful thing.

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Is that supposed to sound like a threat?

It's fine to comment, it's the targeted downvoting people have an issue with but "he" can't seem to stop doing that.

Something for Neil to decide but I’m sure with this software you can set it so only people with a positive reputation can give out reactions. 

That should nip the problem in the bud. 

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

You're right of course. This has been going on for months now though, so it's just getting pretty tedious. But yes ignoring is the way forward.

Yes he is definitely right. Personally ignoring doesn’t solve the downvoting, if it did I’d have done so. 

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

Yes he is definitely right. Personally ignoring doesn’t solve the downvoting, if it did I’d have done so. 

Did you get in for this year ? I got in with Oxfam again but was gutted they didn't roll over but can understand now the reasons ( I didn't at the time though ). If so we'll have to have a beer and have a laugh about these two but probably the same person troll . Anyway both going on the ignore list 👍

Just now, gazzared said:

Did you get in for this year ? I got in with Oxfam again but was gutted they didn't roll over but can understand now the reasons ( I didn't at the time though ). If so we'll have to have a beer and have a laugh about these two but probably the same person troll . Anyway both going on the ignore list 👍

Did Oxfam not roll over places? Oh man that sucks, sorry dude.

Just now, gazzared said:

I did get in. The site crashed on payment then sold out so I thought I’d missed out. Half way through a text to mates saying that I got the confirmation email!

• Like 1