When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

23 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

5438.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=4deaf6cc2bb23be0d5298133bb93af32

A full house of every nutjob theory proponent, from anti 5G, anti Vaxxers,  British Union of Fascists, Freemen of the land, Flat Earthers, Icke,  Corbyn, so-called anti-authoritarian, libertarian and whatever else......combined with XR now blocking a load of bridges near Parlt Sq and all the Carnival 'replacement events' expected from tonight in streets around London. Let's hope the weather puts a dampener on everything.

5 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Plus a lot of European countries have opened night clubs a lot which will play a big part in any virus spread. 

Not only nightclubs, but I believe the UK has the highest percentage of people still working from home. That’s a really key driver in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

It's always pretty terrifying witnessing mass gatherings of morons who've been taken in by the far right, but if you're a sick fuck like me you can at least lighten your spirits with the thought of "Billy Britain"'s family gathered round his ICU bed in complete bewilderment next month... 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Mark E. Spliff said:

It's always pretty terrifying witnessing mass gatherings of morons who've been taken in by the far right, but if you're a sick fuck like me you can at least lighten your spirits with the thought of "Billy Britain"'s family gathered round his ICU bed in complete bewilderment next month... 

Come on. Surely the vast majority of these people don’t fall into the vulnerable group. 

12 minutes ago, Mark E. Spliff said:

Except outside gatherings don't seem to be linked to spread of COVID.

5 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

They went to the pub to get pissed. Something I disagree with enough to make a thread about.

Possibly it was the pubs, but I doubt 5,000 Athletico fans went to pubs around Anfield. I’d say gathering make a different depending on climate. 

4 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Oooh....

OMG. Nearly there!