When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

well...if all goes tits up and get outbreaks at schools meaning they have to close...it won't be just Williamson that is blamed, but Bojo too.

Don't worry - he'll just sack another civil servant to cover up his own incompetence - the massive weapon!

30 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

The librarian deserves a medal IMO that's brilliant :lol: 

Great day out for the PM - get's called an arsehole by young child, looks of disdain from a group of 11 year old's and epic trolling from the school librarian :lol:

• Upvote 1

Just now, shoptildrop said:

The librarian deserves a medal IMO that's brilliant :lol: 

Great day out for the PM - get's called an arsehole by young child, looks of disdain from a group of 11 year old's and epic trolling from the school librarian :lol:

The only reason they let him visit :) 

22 hours ago, Ozanne said:

I don’t mean to be rude but why every few weeks do you seem to panic and leap to some wild conclusion about something? You’ve done this about Trump a few weeks ago as well. Just go by the information that you can see at the current time not what you are anxiously worried might happen. 

Trumps going to win! As an American born citizen he has my vote!

• Downvote 6

54 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I thought you loved Biden?

I really liked Biden under Obama, but I feel his ability to do the job now at his advanced age is making me change my mind, especially with his recent policies. I think trump is best for the uk as Biden will prioritise Europe so that’s why he has my vote, plus another 4 years of pure golden comedy and Snl sketches make me want to see him in office. I still really like Biden though just don’t think he has it in him! I did vote Obama in 2012, my first vote after turning 18,  and trump 2016. I moved here at age 8 and the state I vote in is Florida (born in Ponte Vedra, Jacksonville) which will probably back trump like 2016. I just think that now trump has pretty much overturned Obama legacy policies it will just be a repeat of Obama again! My whole family who live stateside vote trump and wear maga hats. I’m not saying I dislike Biden at all and I am particularly fond of his wife, pence needs going though he is just a puppet to trump and seems to have done nothing at all!

Edited by Sdsm123
  • Downvote 1