• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steviewevie

• crazyfool1

• Ozanne

• zahidf

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think on a music festival message board it’s a legitimate question to ask. It doesn’t suggest the OP doesn’t give a shit about anything else. Of course there are much bigger things to be worrie

Like I said I found the comments unfair on our great prime minister anyway downvote removed! Given the circumstances he is doing a brilliant job 

Prince Charles is isolating at Balmoral with COVID-19. Prince Andrew is isolating at Windsor with Jenny, 14.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DeanoL said:

Same for vegetarianism and air travel too.

My issue is that those issues often get cited as how to make a change, and not having kids doesn't. It's too against our nature to even think about.

Honestly I'd be in favour of a law that said for each individual person: "flights, meat, children - pick two to keep"

Flights and meat please! 😂

3 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Makes sense as to why zerocovid strategy probably doesn't make sense

Yeah...it's about risk...but at same time this is a virus that can spread and kill exponentially...so, unless we get a decent vaccine or medical breakthrough we will always have to have some restrictions in place to stop that spread. We have vaccines for measles and flu, and we have restrictions on car use...at moment for this virus all we have is restrictions on it's spread.

1 hour ago, sisco said:

My friend who’s an Arsenal season ticket holder just received an email stating they’re planning to get fans in from 3rd October. 

im assuming he has written back saying "Nah... youre alright.."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, BlueDaze said:

im assuming he has written back saying "Nah... youre alright.."

I’m questioning the my friend bit ... surely that’s one To drop off the list :) 

Ha ha so now Boris has had his photo op, the staff clean up and he's on his way back to London... apparently tent on someone else's land!! No way was he bloody camping, probably only been there Weds/Thurs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8650799/Boriss-Great-Escape-PM-flees-tent-moves-Old-School-House-remote-peninsula.html

6 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Ha ha so now Boris has had his photo op, the staff clean up and he's on his way back to London... apparently tent on someone else's land!! No way was he bloody camping, probably only been there Weds/Thurs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8650799/Boriss-Great-Escape-PM-flees-tent-moves-Old-School-House-remote-peninsula.html

He’s not read the love the farm leave no trace message ... the p***k 

Didn't new zealand follow a zero covid strategy? seems like a smart move, I know the Uk isn't comparable to new zealand completely, but if we aimed for a zero case before opening up, this thread would probably be pretty dead right now

16 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

Didn't new zealand follow a zero covid strategy? seems like a smart move, I know the Uk isn't comparable to new zealand completely, but if we aimed for a zero case before opening up, this thread would probably be pretty dead right now

Its... probably just not possible to have a zero covid strategy.  Just very good testing and keeping it manageable until a vaccine or treatment turns up 

33 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

15 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Its... probably just not possible to have a zero covid strategy.  Just very good testing and keeping it manageable until a vaccine or treatment turns up 

We could've got it lower in the early days but that ship sailed months ago. Would need the sort of strict lockdown we shouldve gone for at first, now. So obviously no chance 

I hope there aren't many Labour in these cross party MPs or it could hurt them - playing up to the "hard left" narrative of forcing people to do things (in the eyes of the normal voters), which is one of the things everyone was scared of with Corbyn.

Edited by efcfanwirral