When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

51 minutes ago, Sdsm123 said:

I thought it was just that to be fair!

If you want me to post links, I will.  However, you clearly understand that it's not 'on' to repeatedly downvote the same person because you've been repeatedly called out for doing it to various individuals, to the point that you actually apologised and blamed mental health issues.

I set up this fake account with the sole purpose of repeatedly downvoting you to make you finally understand that it's not nice to continually target the same individual on here.  What did you do?  You threw your toys out of the pram and reported me to efestivals and sent a childish sweary PM to boot.  (I'm not Ozanne by the way - as @eFestivals can confirm.)

Still trying to convince us that you don't think downvoting is a big deal?

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Agreed. @Sdsm123, I'm wondering if you've misread how downvotes are generally interpreted here. It's not the equivalent of a wry groan and shake of the head, it's more like shouting "BOOOOO, that joke was SHIT 😡". I know they're only fake Internet points, but given it's always Ozanne, it does come across a bit like you have a beef, even if that's not your intention.

the joke was shit though.

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

it was more the pattern of the downvotes that was the issue ... 

Fair enough. I've always found it hard to care about votes, beyond being slightly embarrassed by the number I've amassed. They totally overvalue my contribution to this site!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, zahidf said:

1.5m is completely unmitigated, not “no lockdown”.

IMO, the best approach would have been to reset things to how they were over Mother’s Day weekend. Pubs and restaurants closed, but non-essential retail open and people could visit whoever they like. 

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

it was more the pattern of the downvotes that was the issue ... 

I’ve downvoted him twice for making shit jokes! The other times I cancelled the downvotes! We all know @The Toxic Avenger is @Ozanne in disguise and he has been going back downvoting all my stuff over 9 times so feel it’s justified 

yeah, but this...

21 minutes ago, The Toxic Avenger said:

If you want me to post links, I will.  However, you clearly understand that it's not 'on' to repeatedly downvote the same person because you've been repeatedly called out for doing it to various individuals, to the point that you actually apologised and blamed mental health issues.

I set up this fake account with the sole purpose of repeatedly downvoting you to make you finally understand that it's not nice to continually target the same individual on here.  What did you do?  You threw your toys out of the pram and reported me to efestivals and sent a childish sweary PM to boot.  (I'm not Ozanne by the way - as @eFestivals can confirm.)

Still trying to convince us that you don't think downvoting is a big deal?

Just now, Sdsm123 said:

I’ve downvoted him twice for making shit jokes! The other times I cancelled the downvotes! We all know @The Toxic Avenger is @Ozanne in disguise and he has been going back downvoting all my stuff over 9 times so feel it’s justified 

id be fairly confident its not @Ozanne as is explained in the post by the toxic avenger .... in fact im 99% sure its not .... you learn things about people that have been on the forum a while