When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

3 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

As someone in my late teens, I can't tell you how infuriated this makes me. 

In the early stages people were so hung up on it only being a danger to the elderly and those with underlying health conditions that younger people didn't seem to think it would effect them, granted this is from Florida (quelle surprise) but the illegal raves and lockdown parties here are still a worry 

11 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

As someone in my late teens, I can't tell you how infuriated this makes me. 

In the early stages people were so hung up on it only being a danger to the elderly and those with underlying health conditions that younger people didn't seem to think it would effect them, granted this is from Florida (quelle surprise) but the illegal raves and lockdown parties here are still a worry 

You clearly have the right attitude to this.  Apologies if my post inferred all sub-25's were similarly irresponsible, which they're not.

4 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

You clearly have the right attitude to this.  Apologies if my post inferred all sub-25's were similarly irresponsible, which they're not.

I didn't get that impression at all, there are just as many people my age scoffing at these buffoons as well, it's just a shame the minority have this effect and then spread that kind of stereotype you're referring to 

While I have absolutely no wish to see anyone die, I really do hope that he gets a severe case of it.  Not out of malice, but hopefully it would subsequently make him and by extension the government in Brazil take it more seriously.

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

While I have absolutely no wish to see anyone die, I really do hope that he gets a severe case of it.  Not out of malice, but hopefully it would subsequently make him and by extension the government in Brazil take it more seriously.

I think many world leaders and country leaders need it to make them more aware of it. 

16 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

unrelated...but fuckit...

And while we are on the subject:

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/leave-eu-and-winston-peters-new-zealand-first-party-1-6733576

Do these people have any self-awareness?

Andy Wigmore, the Leave.EU communications director, added: “I’m going to be on ground in New Zealand causing trouble - mischief, mayhem and guerrilla warfare in the New Zealand election - the bad boys are back.”