When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

Ed Miliband doing well on Andrew Marr. I'm eating a bacon butty in his honour.

Always thought that was a miserable stunt to pull on him. 

Edited by semmtexx

I've been watching hours and hours of Glastonbury on BBC TV and iPlayer since Thursday.  Seeing thousands upon thousands of people crowded close together enjoying themselves watching all the bands.  Makes me very sad that we're currently living in a very different world, due to this blasted virus, the lockdown, and this ongoing social distancing.  When will things get back to how they were again??!!

1 hour ago, reflekting said:

Exactly this. I think we really need Keir to start expressing policy, not just a case of being better than the other guy. 

yeah, I don't know...at moment everything is so up in the air...can't really make too many promises now when who knows where country will be in 3 or 4 years.

And with Biden, he'll probably do better by doing nothing. Trump is digging his own grave, and Biden is very good at making gaffs.

1 hour ago, Mark E. Spliff said:

Go back and look at my answer when you asked that question on the previous page. I unequivocally stated that the allegation was bullshit, made by someone who hated Israel and was probably an antisemite.

How have you interpreted that as me deeming it okay to use this fake story to criticise Israel?  You've got confused by my earlier honest acceptance of having an 'entrenched and blinkered' bias against the Israeli state. That's not because of this neck-kneeling story. If you still want me to explain my bias, can you let me knew whether you'd be happy for me to post photos on here which many will find upsetting.

To me, whether the story of Israeli training is true or false is of little consequence to whether it's an anti semetic trope.

Cos if it were true, what relevance is it to US cops killing blacks?

It's there only to suggest that bad things only happen because of an 'Israeli' conspiracy.

1 hour ago, reflekting said:

Exactly this. I think we really need Keir to start expressing policy, not just a case of being better than the other guy. 

This is where the last few years have skewed politics, especially having Corbyn who was purely about ideas and fundamental change. As we are so far out for an election we don’t usual get policy at this stage, we’ll get ideas in response to issue of the day but it’s so far out it’s just not going to happen. Plus Labour will need to hold an NEC to get new policy ideas for the new leadership set in stone.

UK figures for Sunday 28th. The 7 day rolling average is down to 115 from 242 at the beginning of the month, slowly getting there. Tomorrows number could potentially be very low maybe even single digit. 

Screenshot 2020-06-28 at 17.48.11.png

Screenshot 2020-06-28 at 17.48.34.png

Screenshot 2020-06-28 at 17.48.47.png

Screenshot 2020-06-28 at 17.48.57.png

Edited by Ozanne

26 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

UK figures for Sunday 28th. The 7 day rolling average is down to 115 from 242 at the beginning of the month, slowly getting there. Tomorrows number could potentially be very low maybe even single digit. 

Screenshot 2020-06-28 at 17.48.11.png

Screenshot 2020-06-28 at 17.48.34.png

Screenshot 2020-06-28 at 17.48.47.png

Screenshot 2020-06-28 at 17.48.57.png

Thanks for posting these. Is this still going in the right direction?

4 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Thanks for posting these. Is this still going in the right direction?

Broadly yes, albeit very slowly. New cases since 14th June are dropping on a day by day basis, but this is a minimal level, which given the relaxing of measures could be a good thing.

Screenshot 2020-06-28 at 18.21.49.png

Edited by Ozanne

My mate said if there’s no vaccine by Christmas Glastonbury 2021 will get cancelled and the festival will collapse because they can’t cope with missing two years on the trot.

Has to be nonsense! Please reassure me, I’m already 99% sure but you know I like the extra voices on here to shout him down

Also I live in a small village near Leicester so looking forward to getting locked down and riddled with Covid 😞