Jump to content

When will this shit end?


Chrisp1986

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, tigger123 said:

 

Its an interesting thought, so if you are worrying about dying from Covid after testing positive you should probably worry more about dying from something else. Not that there is a very significant chance of you dying of anything at all in the 28 days anyway in the first place thanks to the vaccines. It's all about risk, the chances of dying from covid is really tiny now, perhaps there needs a bit more balance in terms of what people die from at the moment and the impact this is all having on people's mental health and our kids lost year(s) of life experiences and education

Edited by dingbat2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Copperface said:

That Osmond idiot has subsequently apologised for getting it wrong so no, it's not that inaccurate. That's what happens when bar ownwers start becoming experts in mortality causes.

Ah, well I take it all back then. I have to admit, I couldn't see the data he was talking about. That'll teach me not to pontificate without having my facts straight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

whoopee so so exited to watch 1000,s becoming ill over the next few weeks .... if you arent wearing a face cover stay the fuck away please

This was a pleasant first post to read today 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

whoopee so so exited to watch 1000,s becoming ill over the next few weeks .... if you arent wearing a face cover stay the fuck away please

We’re all going to get ill from Covid at some point. It’s just some will choose Covid over a vaccine by attending these super spreader events. If the most vulnerable have been fully vaccinated and the younger people more prone to catch it are much less likely to be hospitalised, it might just be manageable. 

Someone recently pointed out that the best point to get Covid is when the vaccine in our body is at its most effective. For millions, that time is now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

 

 

The good times are back 😄   

So so so lovely to see

 

7 hours ago, zahidf said:

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

 

 

“I’ve never enjoyed nightclubs so I think they should all be banned. Because I’m not a degenerate like everyone else”.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fuck me the trauma from this event has absolutely rotted people’s brains. That people genuinely believe that in three weeks the majority of people at the clubs last night will have passed away.


I truly believe we are battling reopening anxiety. Not anything else. Trauma has turned people into fucking weirdos man, that will never ever be ok with us being out of lockdown. If you’re that worried just stay fucking home. Jesus. Not everyone wants to be as miserable as you.

Edited by Matt42
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Fuck me the trauma from this event has absolutely rotted people’s brains. That people genuinely believe that in three weeks the majority of people at the clubs last night will have passed away.


I truly believe we are battling reopening anxiety. Not anything else. Trauma has turned people into fucking weirdos man, that will never ever be ok with us being out of lockdown. If you’re that worried just stay fucking home. Jesus. Not everyone wants to be as miserable as you.

Reopening anxiety that will be used as a culture war. Maybe there needs to be some proper public health messaging about indoor venues being safe to return to (although I guess they’d want some scientific facts and it would need a couple of weeks to be scientifically proven?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Reopening anxiety that will be used as a culture war. Maybe there needs to be some proper public health messaging about indoor venues being safe to return to (although I guess they’d want some scientific facts and it would need a couple of weeks to be scientifically proven?)

These people have been seriously brain damaged by what has gone on I think they’d reject anything you put out to calm them down. To a lot of people now social contact is a bio hazard and the human immune system can’t fight off a fucking bad flu. It’s way more than that though, they have been terrified by what has happened (understandably) but they want to convert everyone else to be as terrified as them.

Theyve fallen so far that they don’t think a double vaccinated 25 year old can hold off coronavirus. They’ve lost the plot. It’s just hysteria at this point.

Edited by Matt42
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Fuck me the trauma from this event has absolutely rotted people’s brains. That people genuinely believe that in three weeks the majority of people at the clubs last night will have passed away.


I truly believe we are battling reopening anxiety. Not anything else. Trauma has turned people into fucking weirdos man, that will never ever be ok with us being out of lockdown. If you’re that worried just stay fucking home. Jesus. Not everyone wants to be as miserable as you.

Are we just going to trawl through twitter finding random shite that people post?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Are we just going to trawl through twitter finding random shite that people post?

How could I miss it? No trawling needed. You don’t have to look far either to see people saying similar things.

Edited by Matt42
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...