When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

4 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Cases are doubling at the moment with masks.  Its such an empty view point.

Maybe because as you have said lots of people aren’t wearing them … so yeah that would make them pretty ineffective … or people not wearing them correctly ? Perhaps the govt should have given clear advice 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Maybe because as you have said lots of people aren’t wearing them … so yeah that would make them pretty ineffective … or people not wearing them correctly ? Perhaps the govt should have given clear advice 

I actually said 95% of people around here are wearing them in shops.  Compliance is really high.

At Theme Parks I have noticed people not keeping distance.  Thats the only thing I have said recently - oh and people don't wear them in the gym.

If people aren't wearing them correctly today they won't be wearing them correctly on the 19th July.

Time to let masks go - but we won't clearly.

Edited by Barry Fish

17 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Are nightclubs normally busy during August?  I guess they may well be this summer though!

The clubbing industry was really struggling pre covid for a number of years - but with very few festivals on this year and after such a long time being closed, I would expect that within the younger generation they are going to see a huge surge in business.

On a personal level I'm looking forward to getting to one, but i won't be going until I've had at least mu second jab. They are petri dishes at the best of times, let alone now.

8 hours ago, august1 said:

Surprised the spacing between doses still is 8 weeks, talk of it coming down to 4 didn't materialise due to stocks, so why not 5/6/7 weeks? no great urgency in the roll out anymore

Wife reaches 8 weeks exactly today. Text through, no jab available until 31 july 🙄 walk in centre tomorrow it is