When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

28 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Dumb and dumber.

Indeed this. I supposedly have so much shame over - 2000 from people I don't know. 

27 minutes ago, BobWillis2 said:

Arguing about coloured arrows on a screen again? Pathetic. 

Agreed with this. I agree the pandemic has got to people but there is actually a genuine thought process of being superior by down voting others and pointing it all out. I come on here to discuss music and bands with the alright folk, not to spend 4 hours of my day pointing out the rep of someone I don't even know or who I've never likely to actually meet lol.

Health secretary set to announce step 4 will take place in three weeks and not on 5 July

In a statement to the Commons, the new health secretary is expected to confirm that step 4 of lockdown easing will take place on Monday 19 July – in line with the four-week delay from the original target, 21 June – and not Monday 5 July.

.....the roadmap only said the government hoped to be able to remove all remaining restrictions at step 4, and No 10 has refused to commit to every single one of them going.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/27/sajid-javid-expected-to-confirm-19-july-as-end-of-lockdown-easing-in-england

22 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

On the other hand, it's pretty disheartening to see no decreases in any part of the population - when will it actually start to decrease?

Nothing sustained but most of them look pretty flat bar the under 20s who are less of an issue. Just got to give it a few more days and see I guess.