When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

42 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

27 June
Delayed reporting of cases data in England

Because of a technical issue, there was a delay to the processing of a subset of cases data in England yesterday. This means that the reported number of cases would be lower than expected. Outstanding cases will be reported in the next update.

Oh dear, that doesn’t sound good. Look out for tomorrow I guess. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Oh dear, that doesn’t sound good. Look out for tomorrow I guess.

There are people who never post but just downvote, some tit called facediapers, but also others like pcnob, ratchet82 and ilikesimpsons. If they have nothing to say, maybe they can just fuck off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

There are people who never post but just downvote, some tit called facediapers, but also others like pcnob, ratchet82 and ilikesimpsons. If they have nothing to say, maybe they can just fuck off.

I assume some of them are alternative accounts for StuMalinas.

2 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

People really need to bring their second doses forward!

I've tried numerous times and can't. Booked for 2nd August... Best alternative i could get was 31st July. Pointless changing it. 

44 minutes ago, Stretlow said:

ive just had a text tonight to bring mine forward.. im having it wednesday, that will be 7 weeks from my first

Excellent.  It seems like all the things are being done - bringing appts forward, having walk in centres open for longer and more widely advertised.  It was always going to be difficult to keep the pace up as the end approached.

2 hours ago, steviewevie said:

Yeah I had one from facediapper. Tbh i wish half the people on here would fuck off. Some of you are fine, some are w*nkers who are still too young to realise when they say stuff and then need to justify their posts. 

• Downvote 5