When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Christ that was a fucking dreadful hour or so. Thank god he seems to be stable.

His poor family … u just can’t imagine the shit they are going though / went through …amazing on scene medical stuff though … thank fuck for that … 

8 minutes ago, BobWillis2 said:

I was convinced he was dead because they had the drapes around him as they took in off the pitch and there didn’t appear to be anyone working on him any more. 

Unbelievably good news that he’s alive. 

Same.

What a fucking player by the way! Not that it should matter, but you can't help feeling more shocked when it's someone you've watched and admired for years (and I'm no Tottenham fan either).

4 minutes ago, RobertProsineckisLighter said:

By not introducing localised rules perhaps we have learnt more. 

I think its more to do with the Indian variant having peaked (Bolton) and is falling away with surge testing and vaccines.  Lets hope so anyway.

14 minutes ago, BobWillis2 said:

I was convinced he was dead because they had the drapes around him as they took in off the pitch and there didn’t appear to be anyone working on him any more. 

Unbelievably good news that he’s alive. 

They have to keep trying until they get to hospital.  Looks like he was awake before they left the ground.

4 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2021/06/12/curtain-poised-rise-state-rescue-theatres/

Looks like it might not be Curtains for the entertainment industry.

Knowing Boris he will allow theaters/operas to open to pacify all his toff friends... but leave night clubs, pubs and the such to go down the swanny. 

1 minute ago, Havors said:

Knowing Boris he will allow theaters/operas to open to pacify all his toff friends... but leave night clubs, pubs and the such to go down the swanny. 

Tories have a long history of not caring about working class pursuits so probably so.  They used to hate Football until it became the past time of the middle classes ticket prices and Sky Subscriptions became so expensive 😄 

Edited by Barry Fish

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

To think the foos are playing actual gigs next week in the US and we are delaying our lockdown by a month because we are averaging about 20 deaths a day.

I think The Strokes are playing one this weekend?

Guessing the Johnson Variant hasn’t taken hold in the US.

5 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

I think The Strokes are playing one this weekend?

Guessing the Johnson Variant hasn’t taken hold in the US.

Averaging about 20,000 cases a day and 400/500 deaths a day and life is starting to return to normality :) 

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Links back to what I said earlier. My heart weeps for how terrified some people are and what damage this has done to people.

My friend in Singapore just sent me a video of his little boy playing golf for the first time on an actual course.  Just them, grass and a lot of fresh air.  Poor little thing had a mask on.  Madness...  Its not just our country that has totally lost the plot.