When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, BobWillis2 said:

I look forward to Boris banning all forms of travel on Monday as we cannot risk anyone losing their lives unnecessarily. 

Smoking, alcohol, sugar and processed food all on the hit list too. 

Zero deaths from any preventable causes must be our target. For the greater good. 

Am I allowed to eat rare red meat?

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Yes. This is basically labours strategy at the mo

Its pretty obvious and blatant to me.  The way he was banging on in the early days now to swing in the total opposite direction.  Same with "Manc" Andy.  They are all playing their games.  I just ignore them.

Edited by Barry Fish

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Yes. This is basically labours strategy at the mo

Nah, it's not. Khan has been annoying throughout this, not towing party line with the taking-a-backseat stuff Starmer has been doing and has been very vocal about wanting extra restrictions (even ridiculous stuff like masks outside). He's not going to bother saying "we're ready to reopen" if he thought for a second London would get hit badly because of it – I say that as someone that lives here, has watched how he's worked throughout this, and isn't particularly a huge fan of him in the first place.

3 minutes ago, Hannibal Schmitt said:

the guys at the next house to us have a grill-party today with 10 families in the small garden -

I really can smell the delicious picture now.

Yeah its lovely here today in the North West England.  Couldn't resit getting the BBQ going 🙂 

5 minutes ago, BobWillis2 said:

Fantastic. 

Cheers 🙂 

Edited by Barry Fish
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

Regular shops closed, supermarkets and amazon still open. Pubs closed, McDonald's open. Just another of the same - to us independents closing down to be replaced by one soulless wetherspoons or other corporate chain is bad. For those at the top its a win

I wonder how quickly it would change if spoons said you know what bollocks to social distancing from the 21st... We're open as usual. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RobertProsineckisLighter said:

I wonder how quickly it would change if spoons said you know what bollocks to social distancing from the 21st... We're open as usual. 

The spoons in Manchester the concept of social distancing after 10pm was nothing more than health theatre.  The amount of people moving around made a mockery of the table service concept.

3 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Fake SAGE will be devastated. 

But that's not good enough. We need to push to get rid off all restrictions asap now. Even Sadiq Khan thinks so

Indy SAGE are scientists so will be part of who the PM refers to.

Edited by Ozanne
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Ok. I'll write some more words on the internet and hopefully Boris will change his mind.

*Group of people that have no say on the decision* - plenty of grief thrown their way.

*Person who makes the decision so could chose another outcome if he wanted* - gets hardly any grief at all.

Is basically how it is.