When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Could we have all been at Glasto this year if Ivermectin was not censored ? What do you think guys? Fake news?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6259740044001#sp=show-clips

https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Abstract/9000/Ivermectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.98040.aspx

•  

Edited by Walter Sobchak

39 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Well put me down as a fifth columnist, a subversive, an agent acting for the Mancs.  There will be many of us, secretly wearing oasis pants under our kilts and whistling don’t look back in anger 

I was going to work as a spy for the Scottish secret service...until I posted it on here and it wasn't secret anymore.

19 minutes ago, Walter Sobchak said:

Could we have all been at Glasto this year if Ivermectin was not censored ? What do you think guys? Fake news?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6259740044001#sp=show-clips

https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Abstract/9000/Ivermectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.98040.aspx

•  

fox news?

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

If Sturgeon wants to ban travel to and from Manchester and the north of England  due to the rate of infection there then her own fucking constituency should have been in total lock down for the duration of this pandemic.  It has the worst infection rate in Scotland and has held that dubious honour many times.  Double standards and hypocrisy,well done to Andy Burnham for saying what the opposition up here should be saying. 

She’s finally spun off her axis. I’m  someone with a very vested interest in this as I’m from Manchester but live in Renfrew and am due in Manchester on Monday for a week that includes my 7-year-old celebrating his birthday with his (double jabbed) Grandparent and Aunt. So I’ve finally reached the point where I’m outright ignoring the rules….

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

She’s finally spun off her axis. I’m  someone with a very vested interest in this as I’m from Manchester but live in Renfrew and am due in Manchester on Monday for a week that includes my 7-year-old celebrating his birthday with his (double jabbed) Grandparent and Aunt. So I’ve finally reached the point where I’m outright ignoring the rules….

Don’t blame you for doing that. She’s playing dirty politics, anything to drive a wedge through the country.  Incredible given that cities like Dundee and her own constituency have higher rates that the north of England. 

25 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

It's guidance, not the law. We've actually been asked to minimise travel in and out of Greater Manchester too...so it's just not those from Scotland who shouldn't be coming here.

I'm surprised the rest of Manchester hasn't had any daily decreases yet, I was expecting the turnaround to have started by now, but we're not even seeing any daily decreases outside of Stockport and Bolton, let alone weekly falls.

The growth rate seems to have plateaued for now, which means active cases are going up and up. I'm pretty glad we weren't going to be supercharging Manchester today, hopefully the turnaround will happen within the next week, but it doesn't seem like it's coming in the next couple of days.

The national growth rate seems to have picked up a touch too, hopefully not for long.

1_Greater-Manchester-Saturday-19-June-2021.jpg

0_Covid-rates-20621.jpg

0_Covid-rates.jpg

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

It's guidance, not the law. We've actually been asked to minimise travel in and out of Greater Manchester too...so it's just not those from Scotland who shouldn't be coming here.

It’s guidance from the English Government but she’s written it into Scottish law. 

37 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

oh.

You'll have to sneak in.

I’ve read a lot of books about the Berlin Wall and people trying to cross it. Seemed like a hobby at first but now it’s going to pay off!

A point worth raising again - festivals in August are cancelling because of lack of certainty, yet this sort of thing is being suggested. When our biggest threat is a vaccine evading variant that most likely will come from abroad. Which by definition said vaccines wouldn't stop...

24 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

A point worth raising again - festivals in August are cancelling because of lack of certainty, yet this sort of thing is being suggested. When our biggest threat is a vaccine evading variant that most likely will come from abroad. Which by definition said vaccines wouldn't stop...

Well, we could easily develop a variant in this country evict evades vaccines

Anyway, I say it's time to let the double jabbed do what they want now anyway. Vaccine or negative LFT passport 

28 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I don't know how I feel either way on this yet but wouldn't it be a bit gutting for the young who've put their lives on hold to protect the vulnerable older population and now those people are able to do more because the vaccination program has been done by age?

Because of that I think it's probably a wise idea to wait for any proposals like this that rely on people having both doses until every adult has had the change to be fully vaccinated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3