Jump to content

When will this shit end?


Chrisp1986

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, chestwig said:

Indeed. I think everyone in the hospital admitted allegedly for Sarscov2 had had at least 1 dose of some vaccine. 5 had even had 2 doses.

Some may have been very unlucky and contract covid whilst immunity was building, but I suspect that really this is a reaction to the vaccine. Particularly for those 5 that had had the second dose.

I know colleagues and friends who have had covid and had the vaccine... For pretty much all of them after the vaccine was worst in terms of it's affects on the body.

Is utter madness that this is being pushed on young healthy people. 

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some of the adverse reactions to the vaccine reported would be quite comical if it wasn't such a serious subject matter. I definitely had a hangover after I was jabbed but I'm pretty sure that was to do with the 10 pints of lager rather than the vaccine. 

Crying
Hangover
Pregnant women being pregnant
Having anal sex
Enlarged clitoris/scrotum
Retirement
Homosexual parent
Illiteracy
Smokers smoking 

The list goes on. 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, efcfanwirral said:

She referenced those scientist's models near the end. The ones where we're running at lower levels than even the best case scenario...reporting needs to improve hugely on this

Project fear is in operation 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

She referenced those scientist's models near the end. The ones where we're running at lower levels than even the best case scenario...reporting needs to improve hugely on this

 

 

Yes this one. We’re somewhere between scenario 2 and 3 by the way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, BobWillis2 said:

 

 

Yes this one. We’re somewhere between scenario 2 and 3 by the way. 

I really never understood the modelling that said we'd get another peak over summer - there's no evidence at all from last year that this is how it would go. Scenario 4 was always surely way more likely - another peak as we go into autumn and winter- and that's just on those the vaccines doesn't work on anyway, which will happen whatever. We just have to hope that this crosses over with the same people who would be badly affected by flu, which sounds reasonable 

Edited by efcfanwirral
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In central London today and I can tell you that some of these protestors are absolute fruit loops.

Its nearly a matter of days until everything is being lifted and some people still speak as if we are in a gulag. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

In central London today and I can tell you that some of these protestors are absolute fruit loops.

Its nearly a matter of days until everything is being lifted and some people still speak as if we are in a gulag. 

They've built their whole identity over the past year around anger and protest, and so they're left with a huge panicked gulf now the realisation is hitting that things are opening up and getting back to some normality, and they have nothing to rally against. Ironically, it's not far off what a lot of pro-lockdowners feel: a sort of blind panic that the rug is being pulled out under them again and part of their identity is maybe becoming redundant.

It's fucked a huge amount of people's heads up on both sides, and will take a long time to unpack it all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jannybruck said:

They've built their whole identity over the past year around anger and protest, and so they're left with a huge panicked gulf now the realisation is hitting that things are opening up and getting back to some normality, and they have nothing to rally against. Ironically, it's not far off what a lot of pro-lockdowners feel: a sort of blind panic that the rug is being pulled out under them again and part of their identity is maybe becoming redundant.

It's fucked a huge amount of people's heads up on both sides, and will take a long time to unpack it all.

Yeah and if they are wrong then their whole world view is wrong. I think the approach some of them were taking today is that government won’t let us out on the 21st June.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SheffJeff said:

Some of the adverse reactions to the vaccine reported would be quite comical if it wasn't such a serious subject matter. I definitely had a hangover after I was jabbed but I'm pretty sure that was to do with the 10 pints of lager rather than the vaccine. 

Crying
Hangover
Pregnant women being pregnant
Having anal sex
Enlarged clitoris/scrotum
Retirement
Homosexual parent
Illiteracy
Smokers smoking 

The list goes on. 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

 

I've begrudgingly had my jab now... Pfizer. For me none of the arm pain, but I've been knackered since Wednesday evening (I had it Wednesday lunch time) been sleeping between 10 and 12 hours a night and could happily sleep in the day too. 

Add to that that my legs and forearms have ached since Thursday morning. 

Currently watching the football and struggling to stay awake. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RobertProsineckisLighter said:

I've begrudgingly had my jab now... Pfizer. For me none of the arm pain, but I've been knackered since Wednesday evening (I had it Wednesday lunch time) been sleeping between 10 and 12 hours a night and could happily sleep in the day too. 

Add to that that my legs and forearms have ached since Thursday morning. 

Currently watching the football and struggling to stay awake. 

Milk, cookies, kiss from mum and a good night sleep for you.  Don't worry mate - you will survive  😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, RobertProsineckisLighter said:

I've begrudgingly had my jab now... Pfizer. For me none of the arm pain, but I've been knackered since Wednesday evening (I had it Wednesday lunch time) been sleeping between 10 and 12 hours a night and could happily sleep in the day too.

I was the same with Pfizer - no 'bad' side effects, just relentlessly tired, having really heavy sleeps, and felt a bit low. Lasted about six days overall.

Edited by jannybruck
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

I was the same with Pfizer - no 'bad' side effects, just relentlessly tired, having really heavy sleeps, and felt a bit low. Lasted about six days overall.

Relentlessly tired is a good way of putting it - I feel like when you first get into bed on the Monday after Glastonbury!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...