Chrisp1986

When will this shit end?

Can't believe Boris cut off Chris and Sir Patrick before answering. Fucking bellend. 

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I just do not understand how they are allowing so many places to reopen and loosening restrictions when the daily deaths have been on the rise again the last couple of days. There’s still more people dying each day than there was when we went into lockdown in March. 

I just do not understand 

I'm not watching the briefings anymore because they just stress me out too much but somebody needs to be asking this question!!!

It is so frustrating I seriously just want to cry.

Just now, WestCountryGirl said:

I'm not watching the briefings anymore because they just stress me out too much but somebody needs to be asking this question!!!

It is so frustrating I seriously just want to cry.

If we can manage to start up a local newspaper or trick them into thinking we have done, I'd ask them a live question for you all. Who wants to help me start up a newspaper?

Outrageous behaviour from Boris deciding whether or not the experts should answer the question. So gross.

Genuinely can't see much benefit personally from the 6 people thing if public transport is still discouraged? Also we can't go into the house for a wee? Short visit then...

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Genuinely can't see much benefit personally from the 6 people thing if public transport is still discouraged? Also we can't go into the house for a wee? Short visit then...

I think it will be a nice moral booster for those who live locally to their families.  Lots of people will now be able to see their grankids, parents, even if its just for a cup of tea for half an hour.  Obviously not the same for those who live further afield but we have to start somewhere.

4 minutes ago, Cream Soda said:

I think it will be a nice moral booster for those who live locally to their families.  Lots of people will now be able to see their grankids, parents, even if its just for a cup of tea for half an hour.  Obviously not the same for those who live further afield but we have to start somewhere.

Yeah appreciate that. I'm just checking really whether we could/should see ours. Getting pressure from the in-laws to do so, but would have to hire a car, drive up, sit in the garden and not wee at all in the house?

1 minute ago, zahidf said:

The medical people dont look particularly happy.  

Patrick Vallance especially doesn't sound very happy at all.

Boris is looking like Trump here. I'm not entirely sure he should have just advocated BBQs...Chris was straight in there.

Just now, Ozanne said:

Patrick Vallance especially doesn't sound very happy at all.

Yeah agreed. I think Boris is rushing these restrictions being eased against the science.

Just now, jparx said:

Boris is looking like Trump here. I'm not entirely sure he should have just advocated BBQs...Chris was straight in there.

100%

Yeah appreciate that. I'm just checking really whether we could/should see ours. Getting pressure from the in-laws to do so, but would have to hire a car, drive up, sit in the garden and not wee at all in the house?

My nephew is 2 and a half years old, I'm desperate to see him (and my other nephew again) but how on earth will I be able to keep him 2 meters away from me!?

Well I think we know what the headlines will be tomorrow. 'Boris shuts up scientists to protect Cummings'.

Say you can use the loo just clean everything you touch

Just now, Ozanne said:

My nephew is 2 and a half years old, I'm desperate to see him (and my other nephew again) but how on earth will I be able to keep him 2 meters away from me!?

It's a risk. But the evidence is that 2 year olds are not massive spreaders 

1 minute ago, zahidf said:

It's a risk. But the evidence is that 2 year olds are not massive spreaders 

The rules remain that you can't go within 2 meters of anyone, so I could see them but not go up to them or hug them etc

25 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Yep, including peoples gardens. You can go through a house to get to a garden but can't go into someone's house for any other reason.

Yep just stress tested this for the girlfriend's parents coming over and the toilet thing completely threw it out the window. 

They both work still, my parents are retired and my mum is in the hospital now with GBS so no way are we risking exposing her. 

This probably helps a lot less people than they think...

16 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I just do not understand how they are allowing so many places to reopen and loosening restrictions when the daily deaths have been on the rise again the last couple of days. There’s still more people dying each day than there was when we went into lockdown in March. 

I just do not understand 

Lockdown always had a fixed end point for the economy. Also European countries reopened, and remember the Tories are ONLY there for Brexit and its supporters, so it would never be acceptable to be "beaten" by them. 

Unfortunately reopening was never based on deaths

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

It's not possible I don't think, sorry to say. So you might have to decide whether to take the risk?

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

It's not possible I don't think, sorry to say. So you might have to decide whether to take the risk?

You are right, me and my Sister have discussed it before this and it's not fair on the little guy. Sadly.

That was a total shit show. He looked like an utter tit even by his high standards.

4 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

51vHqCQjMaL._AC_SY400_.jpg