• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steviewevie

• Ozanne

• zahidf

• crazyfool1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think on a music festival message board it’s a legitimate question to ask. It doesn’t suggest the OP doesn’t give a shit about anything else. Of course there are much bigger things to be worrie

So...OX/AZ, blood clots, suspension of vaccinations, politics, vaccine hesitancy, convoluted data, PR problems, Brexit, EU procurement naivety, poor logistics, national identity...there’s an awful lot

A while since I/we posted because just like everyone else we get fed up of this shit. So just like to say..... For the first time since last March we are free of covid patients 😊

Posted Images

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56899764

"Researchers in Spain have found "no sign" of higher levels of infection among people who took part in a large test concert last month.

Six people tested positive within 14 days of attending the gig in Barcelona, but the incidence was lower than that seen in the general population.

Around 5,000 music fans took part in the experiment after testing negative for Covid-19."

6 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Double masking is all the rage 

yep ... ive been encouraging it at work along with the testing ... good to see its taken off now 🙂 

Double masking being a Fauci idea of course. 

The same man that now argues that states without mask and social distancing mandates are doing better than states with strict measures still in place because the people in the latter states have let their guard down. 

Yes you read that correctly, maskless states are doing better because states with mask mandates some people have stopped wearing masks and it’s spreading covid 🤡🤡🤡 

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm just seeing a blank space?  

I don't know as it was there when I saved the post but here is another link to story

29 minutes ago, zahidf said:

She's sensible here for once. No pointless lockdowns being suggested.

Not a bad article, but still makes unproven claims to reinforce her points/wider stance i.e. that the Brazilian variant 'seems to be able to reinfect people who have already had Covid-19' and the Indian variant is 'potentially more transmissible and severe', and implying that the vaccines do not work against the SA variant. 

1 hour ago, zahidf said:

She's sensible here for once. No pointless lockdowns being suggested.

It's the repetitiveness of the articles that wear me down.

We won't be safe to everyone is safe 

How many times can someone be paid to write the same article over and over again 

5 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

It's the repetitiveness of the articles that wear me down.

We won't be safe to everyone is safe 

How many times can someone be paid to write the same article over and over again 

Maybe until some people get the message...?

46 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

Not a bad article, but still makes unproven claims to reinforce her points/wider stance i.e. that the Brazilian variant 'seems to be able to reinfect people who have already had Covid-19' and the Indian variant is 'potentially more transmissible and severe', and implying that the vaccines do not work against the SA variant. 

She outright said the AZ vaccine “didn’t work” against the SA variant a few weeks back. She seems to get on TV a lot but she doesn’t seem all that credible.

1 hour ago, Kusy said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56899764

"Researchers in Spain have found "no sign" of higher levels of infection among people who took part in a large test concert last month.

Six people tested positive within 14 days of attending the gig in Barcelona, but the incidence was lower than that seen in the general population.

Around 5,000 music fans took part in the experiment after testing negative for Covid-19."

Sweet!

• Like 1