When will this shit end?

Surely we can’t be doing those in their 30’s so soon?

Pretty sure there’s been no indication of an increase in doses available has there?

Also we’re still balls deep in the 2nd doses.

Doesn’t add up does it?

• Replies 92.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steviewevie

• Ozanne

• zahidf

• crazyfool1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think on a music festival message board it’s a legitimate question to ask. It doesn’t suggest the OP doesn’t give a shit about anything else. Of course there are much bigger things to be worrie

So...OX/AZ, blood clots, suspension of vaccinations, politics, vaccine hesitancy, convoluted data, PR problems, Brexit, EU procurement naivety, poor logistics, national identity...there’s an awful lot

A while since I/we posted because just like everyone else we get fed up of this shit. So just like to say..... For the first time since last March we are free of covid patients 😊

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, faymondo said:

Had my first jab 24th Feb. Assuming they will be in contact with me soon as advised. Don't know how long to leave to before chasing it up. 

Yeah, had mine (Pfizer) on 17th Feb - 10 weeks ago - so I'm hoping for the go ahead for my 2nd dose in the next week or so.

18 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Yeah, had mine (Pfizer) on 17th Feb - 10 weeks ago - so I'm hoping for the go ahead for my 2nd dose in the next week or so.

I think you should have been called now. I’d chase it up.

37 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

My mum and my partner's dad have both had their second one, with his mum booked in for next Friday. Getting there! 

Congrats, that’s great news!

1 hour ago, JoeyT said:

Surely we can’t be doing those in their 30’s so soon?

Pretty sure there’s been no indication of an increase in doses available has there?

Also we’re still balls deep in the 2nd doses.

Doesn’t add up does it?

Could be linked to this?

13 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Could be linked to this?

As a few have said, they need to be offered it to get it. Seems like the government are sowing the seeds to blame young people for any future spike.

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

My mum and my partner's dad have both had their second one, with his mum booked in for next Friday. Getting there! 

Magic 👍 My dad had his 2nd one last week; onwards and upwards indeedy 😎

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

My friend has just told me that over 35s can book next week too - not sure where she got it from, but will find out. Does seem a bit quicker than expected.

She was looking at the NI story, so false alarm! 

Lots of the current stocks is pzifer so if JCVI decide under 40's are only getting that/new vaccines. Over 40's take the AZ/Oxford makes sense to open up to 35-44 so each get their vaccine of choice?

1 hour ago, Ryan1984 said:

As a few have said, they need to be offered it to get it. Seems like the government are sowing the seeds to blame young people for any future spike.

Strange way to look at it when there is no indication yet that a) they will even be offered it and b) that there will be a spike?

4 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

Strange way to look at it when there is no indication yet that a) they will even be offered it and b) that there will be a spike?

Someone’s been leaking these stories. Hopefully there won’t be a spike. Just we all know the Tories’ go-to is Divide and Conquer - generations is an easy one. 

Memory is so weird. I have strong, definite memories of watching footage of The Velvet Underground at Glastonbury in 1993 on Channel 4, I remember the corrugated Pyramid stage clearly. Not camcorder footage, broadcast quality.

But it seems like maybe I didn't at all? God knows.

17 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

I don’t understand it. We are so close to the end of lockdown. What are they playing at?

And how come the police seem happy to let these gatherings take place now? It wasn’t like this at the Sarah Everard vigil a few weeks back.

Protesting is legal now and wasn’t in lockdown 

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Memory is so weird. I have strong, definite memories of watching footage of The Velvet Underground at Glastonbury in 1993 on Channel 4, I remember the corrugated Pyramid stage clearly. Not camcorder footage, broadcast quality.

But it seems like maybe I didn't at all? God knows.

Was that the year when that "Glastonbury the movie" was recorded? Quite a lot of pro footage of bands on that if I remember correctly. An early song or two from The Verve included! 

This one http://glastonburythemovie.com/

Edited by efcfanwirral
12 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Was that the year when that "Glastonbury the movie" was recorded? Quite a lot of pro footage of bands on that if I remember correctly. An early song or two from The Verve included! 

This one http://glastonburythemovie.com/

Hmm, I think it might have been. @fatyeti24 you've got the extended version of this film - did it have any Velvets stuff that you remember?

Edit: just realised I posted on the wrong thread!

Edited by stuartbert two hats