• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steviewevie

• Ozanne

• crazyfool1

• zahidf

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think on a music festival message board it’s a legitimate question to ask. It doesn’t suggest the OP doesn’t give a shit about anything else. Of course there are much bigger things to be worrie

I can’t get the following thought out of my head and it’s making the old bottom lip wobble: Wednesday evening at the 2021 festival, the sun has been out all day but temperature not stifling, perf

Howdy folks...sorry I'm late to the party! Was in a meeting and could see notifications coming up! So, looks very promising indeed. The vaccinated group not only didn't develop severe disease, bu

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, zahidf said:

So Ministers now ‘favour’ a national lockdown. This fuckwits have no idea what they are doing. For weeks they’ve been bleating on about a regional approach and now they just flip to a national one.

The data is ‘really bad’, of course it is, the pandemic never stopped. Did they forget the events of early March?

They are the biggest bunch of incompetent morons I’ve ever seen. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

So Ministers now ‘favour’ a national lockdown. This fuckwits have no idea what they are doing. For weeks they’ve been bleating on about a regional approach and now they just flip to a national one.

The data is ‘really bad’, of course it is, the pandemic never stopped. Did they forget the events of early March?

They are the biggest bunch of incompetent morons I’ve ever seen. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Fuzzy Afro said:

Lockdown won’t work while schools and non-essential workplaces stay open 

I know of people still being forced to offices in tier 3 areas, which blows my mind really. They can mandate what they want but it's all about compliance 

Just now, steviewevie said:

So now the 2 week circuit break would not be enough....needs to be longer. Oh dear.

Which is why they should’ve done it weeks ago. They’ve blown this big time. 

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

So now the 2 week circuit break would not be enough....needs to be longer. Oh dear.

Reckon they’ll relax it around 15 December. Boris will do a briefing in a Santa hat 

Edited by Fuzzy Afro

Lots of very grim reading today. Anecdotally it seems much worse now than it ever did during the Spring. I knew one person who had Covid back in the Spring - now I know about 10 that have had it recently/currently including 3 separate family members (all okay, just feeling really rough) and I’m currently self isolating after being in contact with someone. Might just be an outlier, but it feels out of control.

One of the biggest things for me is people’s behaviour hasn’t changed with the new restrictions. People, in my experience, are openly ignoring them. The tier approach doesn’t work and the government needs to be more heavy handed with clear guidance ASAP to stem the utter shit show we’re heading towards. 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

Wed looking like it’s gonna be a day of highs and lows maybe ... still fuck all help for the vulnerable ... ah fuck em let them work ... 

Who’d have thought sharing every single newspaper wouldn’t actually be helpful. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
1 minute ago, jparx said:

Lots of very grim reading today. Anecdotally it seems much worse now than it ever did during the Spring. I knew one person who had Covid back in the Spring - now I know about 10 that have had it recently/currently including 3 separate family members (all okay, just feeling really rough) and I’m currently self isolating after being in contact with someone. Might just be an outlier, but it feels out of control.

One of the biggest things for me is people’s behaviour hasn’t changed with the new restrictions. People, in my experience, are openly ignoring them. The tier approach doesn’t work and the government needs to be more heavy handed with clear guidance ASAP to stem the utter shit show we’re heading towards. 

Its not just here. People aren't going to follow a second lockdown to the same degree.