• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steviewevie

• Ozanne

• crazyfool1

• zahidf

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think on a music festival message board it’s a legitimate question to ask. It doesn’t suggest the OP doesn’t give a shit about anything else. Of course there are much bigger things to be worrie

I can’t get the following thought out of my head and it’s making the old bottom lip wobble: Wednesday evening at the 2021 festival, the sun has been out all day but temperature not stifling, perf

Howdy folks...sorry I'm late to the party! Was in a meeting and could see notifications coming up! So, looks very promising indeed. The vaccinated group not only didn't develop severe disease, bu

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Trump wins they can go for a no deal 

Biden wins they have to cave to the EU demands no question.

Sure while we’re at it...it’s old, but not a lot has changed!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Homer said:

I don't understand why nine Labour MPs would quit the party over anti-semitism if there wasn't any? That's a pretty extreme thing to happen. Why would Luciana Berger just make it all up? Objectively that tells me that there was anti-semitism. Or am I missing something?

Every single MP that quit was also a centrist who were up for mandatory deselection by their local party membership. No MP not threatened with mandatory deselection quit. No jewish MP that wasn’t up for mandatory deselection quit. Thats the missing part.

6 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Much going on with the vaccines today? :) 

Completely out of the loop, been in 10 hour zoom meetings for the last two days and basically collapsed as soon as I hit the bed! Haven’t heard anything new (good or bad), so I guess we’re still on course to find out where we are in the next wee while.

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

any deal with US won't even get close to what we have with the EU...it will be purely for show.

39 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I honestly think a trade deal with the U.K and the EU is in such icy waters right now, a USA deal might help us stay a float a bit.

I’m trying to be as positive as I can because I see a Trump victory, and I’m trying to twist the inevitable into a good thing in my mind.

Boris and Trump being mates is good news for us. As much as it hurts to see. Biden and Nancy not being that fond of us isn’t great news. 

Id rather a rescue package from the US than the effect of no deal from the EU.

Bending over and removing all our standards on food, environment etc isn't the answer. That isn't even conspiracy theory- thats what America will expect. 

Worst case is that we take on their health system....

2 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

Completely out of the loop, been in 10 hour zoom meetings for the last two days and basically collapsed as soon as I hit the bed! Haven’t heard anything new (good or bad), so I guess we’re still on course to find out where we are in the next wee while.

Have a good weekend.

What we all upto this weekend? Just got a crate of beer in for the six nations. 

3 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Have a good weekend.

What we all upto this weekend? Just got a crate of beer in for the six nations. 

Got our sofa delivered this week after 2 months without one after moving in...I won't be moving from it. Ps4, switch, everton match. Beers also...

Edited by efcfanwirral
3 minutes ago, zahidf said:

That’s great news ... and definately if it lasts 1 year ... I presume the advantage for a longer lasting jab would be cost based ? Practicality wise at the moment as we might only jab those that have the flu jab ... one a year would be doable especially if they would be able to be done at the same time / combined ... although I did see at the moment someone said they need to be 28dAys apart ... 

15 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

If only there had been a period of time where cases weren’t as prevalent where they could’ve formulated a plan for the winter. If only...

4 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

National lockdown from Wednesday according to the times. All hospitality and non-essential retail to close but schools and universities stay open 

As is normal process ... any link ?