• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steviewevie

• crazyfool1

• Ozanne

• zahidf

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think on a music festival message board it’s a legitimate question to ask. It doesn’t suggest the OP doesn’t give a shit about anything else. Of course there are much bigger things to be worrie

I can’t get the following thought out of my head and it’s making the old bottom lip wobble: Wednesday evening at the 2021 festival, the sun has been out all day but temperature not stifling, perf

Howdy folks...sorry I'm late to the party! Was in a meeting and could see notifications coming up! So, looks very promising indeed. The vaccinated group not only didn't develop severe disease, bu

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

That was life before COVID anyway for me pretty much 😂

^^^ This is pretty much the dividing line for those who think the restrictions are not too bad and those who hate them btw. There’s a significant portion of people out there who’s pre-pandemic life consisted of playing video games and w*nking in their mum’s basement. Those types will be delighted that the rest of society is now forced to live life through that prism. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

What a fantastically clichéd stereotype to believe in.  How incredibly out of character to hear it from you.

Interestingly I've never known anyone with a basement, let alone one to use as a masturbatorium.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
25 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

^^^ This is pretty much the dividing line for those who think the restrictions are not too bad and those who hate them btw. There’s a significant portion of people out there who’s pre-pandemic life consisted of playing video games and w*nking in their mum’s basement. Those types will be delighted that the rest of society is now forced to live life through that prism. 

I can't wait to see him bite...

You are such a troll.😂😂

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, steviewevie said:

Some of these make sense, but who's desperate for restrictions to end so they can go back to spending their lunch break in a queue at the bank to pay their bills?

15 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Good on the current election state of play

Yeah this follows all info I’ve been seeing so far. However the 26th Oct was the date of the Hillary emails were announced in 2016 so it’s not over yet. I don’t want to get complacent at all been burned before!

18 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Covid and scientists having a football game on Xmas eve

Absolute joke if this happens. Can't do anything but because it's Christmas lets go and spread the disease. Either restrictions stay put or the restrictions are lifted. Not oh let's do it for one day because of the day.

8 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

I can't wait to see him bite...

You are such a troll.😂😂

I wasn’t even meaning him specifically. He has a kid so it’s very different. But if you look on reddit there’s a lot of lone weirdos that absolutely love lockdown. 

13 minutes ago, foolee said:

Absolute joke if this happens. Can't do anything but because it's Christmas lets go and spread the disease. Either restrictions stay put or the restrictions are lifted. Not oh let's do it for one day because of the day.

It's going to happen anyway.

5 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

I wasn’t even meaning him specifically. He has a kid so it’s very different. But if you look on reddit there’s a lot of lone weirdos that absolutely love lockdown. 

Thanks but I feel the need to clarify the kid isn’t mine, he’s my eldest nephew. I couldn’t handle a kid of my own 😂

14 minutes ago, foolee said:

I agree, a day off fighting the virus could lead to growing infections a couple of weeks down the line. Even if it is just a day.