Jump to content

When will this shit end?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • steviewevie

    4685

  • crazyfool1

    3377

  • Ozanne

    3374

  • zahidf

    2173

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think on a music festival message board it’s a legitimate question to ask. It doesn’t suggest the OP doesn’t give a shit about anything else. Of course there are much bigger things to be worrie

I can’t get the following thought out of my head and it’s making the old bottom lip wobble: Wednesday evening at the 2021 festival, the sun has been out all day but temperature not stifling, perf

Howdy folks...sorry I'm late to the party! Was in a meeting and could see notifications coming up! So, looks very promising indeed. The vaccinated group not only didn't develop severe disease, bu

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

That was life before COVID anyway for me pretty much 😂

^^^ This is pretty much the dividing line for those who think the restrictions are not too bad and those who hate them btw. There’s a significant portion of people out there who’s pre-pandemic life consisted of playing video games and w*nking in their mum’s basement. Those types will be delighted that the rest of society is now forced to live life through that prism. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

What a fantastically clichéd stereotype to believe in.  How incredibly out of character to hear it from you.

Interestingly I've never known anyone with a basement, let alone one to use as a masturbatorium.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

^^^ This is pretty much the dividing line for those who think the restrictions are not too bad and those who hate them btw. There’s a significant portion of people out there who’s pre-pandemic life consisted of playing video games and w*nking in their mum’s basement. Those types will be delighted that the rest of society is now forced to live life through that prism. 

I can't wait to see him bite...

 

You are such a troll.😂😂

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, steviewevie said:

Image

Some of these make sense, but who's desperate for restrictions to end so they can go back to spending their lunch break in a queue at the bank to pay their bills?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Good on the current election state of play

 

Yeah this follows all info I’ve been seeing so far. However the 26th Oct was the date of the Hillary emails were announced in 2016 so it’s not over yet. I don’t want to get complacent at all been burned before!

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Covid and scientists having a football game on Xmas eve

 

 

Absolute joke if this happens. Can't do anything but because it's Christmas lets go and spread the disease. Either restrictions stay put or the restrictions are lifted. Not oh let's do it for one day because of the day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

I can't wait to see him bite...

 

You are such a troll.😂😂

I wasn’t even meaning him specifically. He has a kid so it’s very different. But if you look on reddit there’s a lot of lone weirdos that absolutely love lockdown. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, foolee said:

Absolute joke if this happens. Can't do anything but because it's Christmas lets go and spread the disease. Either restrictions stay put or the restrictions are lifted. Not oh let's do it for one day because of the day.

It's going to happen anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

I wasn’t even meaning him specifically. He has a kid so it’s very different. But if you look on reddit there’s a lot of lone weirdos that absolutely love lockdown. 

Thanks but I feel the need to clarify the kid isn’t mine, he’s my eldest nephew. I couldn’t handle a kid of my own 😂

14 minutes ago, foolee said:

Absolute joke if this happens. Can't do anything but because it's Christmas lets go and spread the disease. Either restrictions stay put or the restrictions are lifted. Not oh let's do it for one day because of the day.

I agree, a day off fighting the virus could lead to growing infections a couple of weeks down the line. Even if it is just a day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...