• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steviewevie

• Ozanne

• crazyfool1

• zahidf

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think on a music festival message board it’s a legitimate question to ask. It doesn’t suggest the OP doesn’t give a shit about anything else. Of course there are much bigger things to be worrie

I can’t get the following thought out of my head and it’s making the old bottom lip wobble: Wednesday evening at the 2021 festival, the sun has been out all day but temperature not stifling, perf

Howdy folks...sorry I'm late to the party! Was in a meeting and could see notifications coming up! So, looks very promising indeed. The vaccinated group not only didn't develop severe disease, bu

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Honestly I don't think this tier 2/tier 3 stuff is going to be relevant for much longer. Couple of weeks maybe? We will either all be in circuit break/lockdown or everyone will be in tier 3. So moving area is probably pretty pointless unless it's to be nearer to family you can see outdoors (or to join their bubble).

I’m potentially being whooshed here but are people actually moving for any other reason than to be nearer family? 

56 minutes ago, Lycra said:

Is it just me? Why do I get the impression that the timeline for vaccine approval and widespread vaccination is being quietly pushed back. Now a read a representative of WHO saying the young and fit may have to wait to 2022 for vaccination. 🤔

I think the distribution globally was always going to be a big problem...but as long as can start getting the more vulnerable vaccinated early on then can start getting things closer to normality, but think we're looking at a few years before completely back to normal.

9 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

2/3 of my wage = £0 because I work a zero hour contract.

I got furlough pay on my zero-hour contract job when they gyms were closed

11 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Honestly I don't think this tier 2/tier 3 stuff is going to be relevant for much longer. Couple of weeks maybe? We will either all be in circuit break/lockdown or everyone will be in tier 3. So moving area is probably pretty pointless unless it's to be nearer to family you can see outdoors (or to join their bubble).

I’m not saying you are doing this as I know what you’re plans are! But I feel if an area is being moved into a higher tier then people moving to another area is a bit unfair on that area you are moving too. In theory London has a higher risk so why risk taking that to another place?

I know it’s really tough for people in those areas but I would really recommend people to stay where they are; I’m not trying to get on top of anyone I genuinely feel it’s the right thing to do!

21 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I’m not saying you are doing this as I know what you’re plans are! But I feel if an area is being moved into a higher tier then people moving to another area is a bit unfair on that area you are moving too. In theory London has a higher risk so why risk taking that to another place?

I know it’s really tough for people in those areas but I would really recommend people to stay where they are; I’m not trying to get on top of anyone I genuinely feel it’s the right thing to do!

I agree, it's not really in the spirit of the thing. But I think everyone will be under the same restrictions soon anyway. We don't live that near anyone where we are but would be pointless to move to any other area as the people we love are spread all over the place anyway.

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

I agree, it's not really in the spirit of the thing. But I think everyone will be under the same restrictions soon anyway. We don't live that near anyone where we are but would be pointless to move to any other area as the people we love are spread all over the place anyway.

You’ve been doing everything incredibly well throughout all of this and I know how tough it’s been for you. I hope you and your partners will be ok!

Just now, Ozanne said:

You’ve been doing everything incredibly well throughout all of this and I know how tough it’s been for you. I hope you and your partners will be ok!

Thanks man. That's nice of you! Honestly we are just trying to do what's safe for seeing the people we care about. It's not easy for everyone in different ways.

30 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

Have you got Tier Four Fears?

Second best joke with four in it,  well done.

First is obviously “four candles”. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Second best joke with four in it,  well done.

First is obviously “four candles”. 

I'll take that (I also 'took' the joke, was just waiting for the right time to use it. Which isn't nothing you know)

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

😂

Haha that's a look! 

On a more serious note, it's interesting what different approaches Sadiq and Burnham are taking to this despite both being Labour. One seems to be asking for more restrictions and the other resisting as much as possible. I suppose they are both requesting more financial support which is key.

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Haha that's a look! 

On a more serious note, it's interesting what different approaches Sadiq and Burnham are taking to this despite both being Labour. One seems to be asking for more restrictions and the other resisting as much as possible. I suppose they are both requesting more financial support which is key.

I really like both but especially Sadiq Khan. I think Burnhams issue is funding, he wants more restrictions but thinks the funding on offer isn’t enough. 

Tier 2 in London in my eyes is worse than full lockdown. No mixing And destroying the economy but places like Manchester birmingham etc have shown tier 2 doesn’t get the numbers down.

I think it’s full circuit breaker or nothing. I don’t like this in between state where you aren’t allowed to do anything but the numbers aren’t coming down either.

• Upvote 1