When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

7 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Have you watched Fox News? This is a problem with American press, Fox News is the most popular news channel in America and every day it airs segments like this.

I think British people would be shocked at the quality of news from Fox. This is why I don’t sympathise with many arguments that the BBC is bias. I don’t think people in the U.K. really know what bias news looks like. Where news caters the views of their sponsors, and news anchors get on the show by having their own list of sponsors (sponsoring them).

How can you blame people like this existing when cable news looks like this. I think most British people would be shocked at the sight of this.

Holy sh*t on that 2nd video!!! :huh: it's really gonna kick off in the US isn't it :( 

5 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

The stuff is Casler's Twitter is nuts. And even if just slightly true, utterly terrifying 

I keep telling people about this guy but no one seems interested which I find baffling. Just read the two trump books by Wolff and Trump normally sues everyone - but he hasn’t here 🤔

29700F52-24BA-4EBF-A2B3-17C44FFBA911.jpeg

Edited by Homer

9 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Holy sh*t on that 2nd video!!! :huh: it's really gonna kick off in the US isn't it :( 

“We want to go back to work and feed our families”

says a woman working from home. All these anchors are working from home and telling others to go back out on the “front line”. Mouthpieces for corporations who want to mitigate their losses. Packaged in a way that makes it look like they are standing up for their people.

I’ve seen Katie Hopkins is doing the same on social media. Telling people to fight to go back to work even though she works at home.

Edited by Matt42

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

“We want to go back to work and feed our families”

says a woman working from home. All these anchors are working from home and telling others to go back out on the “front line”.

I’ve seen Katie Hopkins is doing the same on social media. Telling people to fight to go back to work even though she works at home.

Don't even get me going on that vile specimen, the stuff she comes out with is disgraceful!! 

55 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

I’ve never seen fox before. She’s editorialising a tad there isn’t she! is this what fox does: opinion dressed up as ‘news’?

Edited by Homer

19 minutes ago, Homer said:

I’ve never seen fox before. She’s editorialising a tax there isn’t she! is this what fox does: opinion dressed up as ‘news’?

Fox in a nutshell. Staggers me when people lay into the BBC, just watch Fox for 5 minutes to see how wonderful the BBC, despite its faults, is.

BBC is far superior to Fox, but Fox being utter dogshite doesn't mean we shouldn't hold the BBC to higher standards. We don't want to get complacent just because we're not as fucked as the US.

Let's be the best we can be.

32 minutes ago, Homer said:

I’ve never seen fox before. She’s editorialising a tad there isn’t she! is this what fox does: opinion dressed up as ‘news’?

12 minutes ago, Smeble said:

Fox in a nutshell. Staggers me when people lay into the BBC, just watch Fox for 5 minutes to see how wonderful the BBC, despite its faults, is.

Has anyone seen this before?

It’s not just this woman. It’s across the whole channel.

15 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

when do we think Boris will make a return ? when the PPE issue has subsided ? or when we begin to lift things ? he seems to be doing some stuff in the background ....

I would imagine next week, 2 weeks after being released. 

45 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

when do we think Boris will make a return ? when the PPE issue has subsided ? or when we begin to lift things ? he seems to be doing some stuff in the background ....

Will be interesting to see when he will, but I don't expect to see him in front of the cameras answering questions until 7th May. He might do some FB vids though and behind the scenes stuff maybe next week.... he'll keep his head down for as long as possible IMO

3 hours ago, Homer said:

When I ran across the States, I'd listen to Fox one day and CNN the next to try and get a sense of balance, but it's like being on a fairground pirate ship...

13 hours ago, zahidf said:

This is probably true for America (and here to an extent)

Yea that's the thing.. USA guns and the 5th and a load of nutters =trouble BUT even us brits have a snapping point.. Let's just hope the nutters stay at home..