When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

9 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Daily deaths : 19. What exactly is the insistence on getting so worked up on here about the case numbers? It's like some people on here are looking for reasons to get worked up sometimes.

I’m not worked up ... but case numbers will have an impact further down the track as we know ... it’s one way of tracking the virus that people are using ... if that is right one is a matter of debate especially with the accuracy of the figures becoming more of an issue ... but people getting worked up is a consequence of the virus ... wether it be numbers , job insecurities , facemasks or whatever ... life is different and scary at times ... so please bear with people that might think differently or worry about things that might be different to what you are concerned about 

One area where the family seems united is over the president’s manic tweeting early Monday morning. After Trump sent out more than a dozen all-caps tweets, the Trump children told people they want Trump to stop. “They’re all worried. They’ve tried to get him to stop tweeting,” a source close to the family told me.  

The Trump family’s private concern about Trump’s behavior could raise questions about his fitness for office. Trump has been prescribed drugs that medical experts say can seriously impair his cognitive function. Last night the New York Times reported that steroids, which Trump is reportedly taking, specifically dexamethasone, are known to “affect mood, causing euphoria or a general happiness.”

I don't buy the 'Trump has dementia', but I do think he's high on his own farts, and the psychopathy/narcism/self-delusion is spiralling out of control due to the power and adulation he receives- absolutely toxic combo.

Edited by Mr.Tease
  • Upvote 1

I see Trump is actually planning on going for the 'I've covid-19 so I've learnt a lot about it' angle- as though it's a fighter he's fought, learning the way it moves, the way it thinks- such complete, deluded, moronic bollocks😂

4 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I don't buy the 'Trump has dementia', but I do think he's high on his own farts, and the psychopathy/narcism/self-delusion is spiralling out of control due to the power and adulation he receives- absolutely toxic combo.

you just nailed it with this. It's gone all wacko jacko.

1 minute ago, SheffJeff said:

His twitter feeds been very shouty today though I suppose he is trump. I do have a good friend who's schizophrenic though and these tweets remind me of the WhatsApp messages I tend to get from him when he's on the verge of getting sectioned.

Screenshot_20201005-190213_Twitter.jpg

👌

5 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

you just nailed it with this. It's gone all wacko jacko.

I said to my mate the other day, he reminds me L Ron Hubbard. He started Scientology as a scam (IMHO) then everyone believing it and hanging on his every word gradually sent him mental. They're also both narcissistic drugs addicts and 'cult' leaders. I think Trump is just lost in a world of his own bullshit now.

32 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Daily deaths : 19. What exactly is the insistence on getting so worked up on here about the case numbers? It's like some people on here are looking for reasons to get worked up sometimes.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/05/health-expert-warns-long-covid-could-turn-bigger-problem-excess/

The article is behind a paywall but is part of the reason why cases are important, I've seen some places such as the CDC say long covid could infect as much as 20% of covid patients. Even if it isn't long covid, the additional cases would mean a higher level of risk of vulnerable people or elderly contracting the virus which then turns into hospitalisations or even more.

26 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Christ the more you read about him, the more frightening he is. Hope you appreciate (because enjoy would be the wrong word) 7 steps. 

Ha - already read this ta, so hopefully ready for it! (Plus two other Trump and two Brexit books):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hiding-Plain-Sight-Invention-Erosion/dp/1250210712

7 minutes ago, SheffJeff said:

His twitter feeds been very shouty today though I suppose he is trump. I do have a good friend who's schizophrenic though and these tweets remind me of the WhatsApp messages I tend to get from him when he's on the verge of getting sectioned.

Screenshot_20201005-190213_Twitter.jpg

Usually called a manic episode, but I don't think that's what's going on with him, maybe it's medication fuelled, or desperation or just the product of the last 4 years of people enabling and rewarding this kind of self-deluded BS

1 minute ago, Mr.Tease said:

Usually called a manic episode, but I don't think that's what's going on with him, maybe it's medication fuelled, or desperation or just the product of the last 4 years of people enabling and rewarding this kind of self-deluded BS

How do we know it's him, he could have a team that run his account at times? Genuine question.

Just now, Ozanne said:

How do we know it's him, he could have a team that run his account at times? Genuine question.

I assumed that at first, though you'd think they'd be able to come up with something better than that run of tweets!