When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

It’s ok I’ll bestow honorary Somerset citizen ship … thanks to help making the shit thread less shit 🙂 

I’ll gladly accept, though I don’t know how authentic I’d be…had some “sweet” cider at the cider bus one year that was so dry my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth! (Obviously there’s more to Somerset than scrumpy!😁). 

2 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

I’ll gladly accept, though I don’t know how authentic I’d be…had some “sweet” cider at the cider bus one year that was so dry my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth! (Obviously there’s more to Somerset than scrumpy!😁). 

Yeah a great cricket club 

image.jpg

4 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Cases are doubling at the moment with masks.  Its such an empty view point.

Maybe because as you have said lots of people aren’t wearing them … so yeah that would make them pretty ineffective … or people not wearing them correctly ? Perhaps the govt should have given clear advice 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Are nightclubs normally busy during August?  I guess they may well be this summer though!

The clubbing industry was really struggling pre covid for a number of years - but with very few festivals on this year and after such a long time being closed, I would expect that within the younger generation they are going to see a huge surge in business.

On a personal level I'm looking forward to getting to one, but i won't be going until I've had at least mu second jab. They are petri dishes at the best of times, let alone now.

8 hours ago, august1 said:

Surprised the spacing between doses still is 8 weeks, talk of it coming down to 4 didn't materialise due to stocks, so why not 5/6/7 weeks? no great urgency in the roll out anymore

Wife reaches 8 weeks exactly today. Text through, no jab available until 31 july 🙄 walk in centre tomorrow it is