When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

That comment made me laugh 😂

On a serious note though - my assumption, as I've said before, is that any easing over summer is temporary. The lack of honesty over this is worrying because people will be SO angry when it all starts again 

Unless Sunak turns the Furlough taps on I can’t see that happening

3 hours ago, steviewevie said:

Fuck Fuzzy.

(and Fray)

Used to despise you Stevie but now I just feel pity... 

is everything okay at home? Can’t be healthy calling me out for no reason when I’ve not posted in here for a while and not interacted with you in weeks 😂😂😂

Imagine taking the time to do that when your country is playing in the final of the Euros 😂😂😂😂. Prick 

12 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Used to despise you Stevie but now I just feel pity... 

is everything okay at home? Can’t be healthy calling me out for no reason when I’ve not posted in here for a while and not interacted with you in weeks 😂😂😂

Imagine taking the time to do that when your country is playing in the final of the Euros 😂😂😂😂. Prick 

Shit House comment frankly 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

He literally just said fuck fray (me) for absolutely no reason?

Attempted character assassination plus drilling into imagined problems at home. Seems a bit OTT as a response. The football bit is somewhat subjective. 

It'd be cool if we could try to get on here a bit more. I'm sure we have far more common ground than we tend to think (me included). 

Just now, HalfAnIdiot said:

Attempted character assassination plus drilling into imagined problems at home. Seems a bit OTT as a response. The football bit is somewhat subjective. 

It'd be cool if we could try to get on here a bit more. I'm sure we have far more common ground than we tend to think (me included). 

Nothing to say about his original comment which insulted me for no reason ? Cool 👍

3 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Nothing to say about his original comment which insulted me for no reason ? Cool 👍

I think my 2nd para addresses that, perhaps not very well.

Maybe time for some peace, love and tolerance around here. Anyone up for some Glastonbury spirit (please). 

Just now, efcfanwirral said:

"Go out but don't go out" - right back to march 2020 again. If its not right to release restrictions dont fucking do it then

This is no way to lead a country. 

Screenshot_20210712-000357_Twitter.jpg

Just posted something similar at the same time 😂

You are right, this is no way to run a government. He clearly has no idea how to handle things and we has maybe realised his hung ho approach last week might not be the best approach but doesn’t want to row back on it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, HalfAnIdiot said:

I think my 2nd para addresses that, perhaps not very well.

Maybe time for some peace, love and tolerance around here. Anyone up for some Glastonbury spirit (please). 

I’ll give some ‘Glastonbury spirit’ when a random man on the internet doesn’t verbally attack me for no reason completely unprovoked. That guy is one of the key reasons why this thread is an absolute shambles. 

21 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

I'm guessing you are robust enough to handle it. It'd be interesting to see how much difference there actually is between us all in 'real life'

Edited by HalfAnIdiot

15 hours ago, kalifire said:

That’s not an argument. 

Which part of the link I sent you do you take issue with? Or are you just going to assume you’re entitled to your opinion no matter how badly you’ve established it? 

At no point have a disputed that masks help - but look at the case numbers WITH masks in place. 

Your talking like masks aren't being worn. There are loads of restrictions in place, yet cases are still rising as they are. Perhaps it's possible that in a real world situation masks aren't as effective as in lab conditions as a starter for 10... In the real world people have to take masks off. 

8 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

"Go out but don't go out" - right back to march 2020 again. If its not right to release restrictions dont fucking do it then

This is no way to lead a country. 

Screenshot_20210712-000357_Twitter.jpg

Yeah this is ridiculous. It's just them trying to avoid all responsibility yet again and shift it to us.

55 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Thorpe park yesterday and today.  Social distancing none existent.

We are set for a massive shit show come next Monday if it's left to the general public.   There is no way those polls about people wanting to stick to restrictions make sense as soon as you hit a place like this.

People want restrictions unless it applies to them. As we have seen on numerous occasions, British people are selfish and entitled 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JB15 said:

People want restrictions unless it applies to them. As we have seen on numerous occasions, British people are selfish and entitled 

Exactly, you know for a fact the ones nonchalantly breaking the rules before 19th July would be the first to complain if any restrictions were reimposed

So basically the government have bottled it and realised that this big bang approach probanly ain't such a good idea after all (which anyone with half a brain could have predicted) and they now want to shift the blame on the public again?

They really are fucking pathetic.

Edited by MrBarry465