When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

5 minutes ago, Stretlow said:

Cant smell anything though

Welcome to my world! Been anosmic since the ‘90s! (allergies)…Dead handy in the long drops…if it looks clean, it is for me! Smell comes back from time to time, but it’s always hypersensitive and completely f*cked up when it does…happened just before the festival one year, every bog in the place smelled rank! Now and again I get the smell of coffee or a nice curry, but mostly, it’s just nothing! 

5 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Hated that bloody programme.

It was terrible and would force me to turn off the tv 

40BD853E-0B2A-442A-8830-F370A432CA6B.png.4f880383f86966b5f685a0bfe69021e3.png

I preferred this-  I always meant to send a picture in for the gallery, but never got round to doing it

Edited by Mr Boo

1 minute ago, Toilet Duck said:

Welcome to my world! Been anosmic since the ‘90s! (allergies)…Dead handy in the long drops…if it looks clean, it is for me! Smell comes back from time to time, but it’s always hypersensitive and completely f*cked up when it does…happened just before the festival one year, every bog in the place smelled rank! Now and again I get the smell of coffee or a nice curry, but mostly, it’s just nothing! 

I didnt think of the long drops! I have a very weak stomache and horible gag reflex, my wife can never lose me when we go long drops as she just listens for the yaking 😁

3 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

Yet your still in here everyday 

Clearly you haven't moved on

Coming from the bloke that shits all over this thread every day? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, zahidf said:

"On Jun. 6th both the UK & Indonesia had ~5.5k cases. today they had similar amounts too", you have to wonder if these people are really that stupid or are trying to use these figures to further their personal agendas, it's certainly not science, it should be obvious to anyone with half a brain that the cases in Indonesia are far higher than in the UK, the Indonesians have to date tested  73,766 people per million population, the UK 3,147,387, how can you start to compare cases reported when the level of testing is so different?

Figures from

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

3 hours ago, Stretlow said:

I didnt think of the long drops! I have a very weak stomache and horible gag reflex, my wife can never lose me when we go long drops as she just listens for the yaking 😁

3 hours ago, Toilet Duck said:

Amen to some Glasto creeping back into this thread! We’re nearly there guys!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Surely as the days go on now if the deaths stay as they are (still feel for those people) we've surely got the upper hand now with the Vaccines? Im seeing nothing but positives here... and I say this as someone who currently has it ...

52 minutes ago, DirtyLurker said:

I don't often come in this thread but anyone complaining about ever wearing a face covering - I'm halfway through a 10 hour shift flipping burgers on an open coal burner, whilst wearing face mask, hat & full chef whites - so, you know quit being pussys😉 

Have chef whites improved any over the years. Last time I wore then they weighed the same as and had the breathability of one of those lead smocks that xray technicians wear

18 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

Have chef whites improved any over the years. Last time I wore then they weighed the same as and had the breathability of one of those lead smocks that xray technicians wear

Not too bad to be honest, cotton poly blend so lightweight (& I've been doing this too many years to remember so fully used to being boiling hot 😅) - black skull cap & black cotton face mask = full ninja mode 😁😁

Pretty quite tonight tbh due to footy, hence my posting here😜

edit; I'm a relief chef so don't always flip burgers😜

Edited by DirtyLurker

6 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Seriously ? I’m not actively avoiding her .. she does appear from time to time just like many others with opinions on covid but it’s pretty easy to switch off … 95% of the time I’m aware of her because of people whinging about her on here 

Same, I only ever see her in here so not sure how much people like my parents and most of my friends, who don't spend much time reading covid stuff online, would even be aware of her. Likely not at all. 

But we've all said this before...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

Just over  a week since being doubled vaccinated my test event qr code has become active in the nhs app.  I thought it was 2 weeks ?

Mine was 2 weeks ago on Monday, still not appearing*

*It does every few days due to me doing a lot of LFT's though.