When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

6 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

We try and suppress cancer and heart disease through life style changes though

Better tell Cancer Research and the British Heart Foundation to shut up shop and stop looking for cures and preventative strategies.

4 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Yes, right, but it's not nothing. 

Neither is our test and trace programme, vaccines and research into covid treatments. “Living with the virus” does not to my mind, mean that we take no actions against it. 

44 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Hancock still health sec on Monday?

BET NOW!

Without a doubt he will be. He won't resign and Johnson won't sack him. This government have realised that they can pretty much do just about anything and it won't effect their standing with the public. 

45 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Neither is our test and trace programme, vaccines and research into covid treatments. “Living with the virus” does not to my mind, mean that we take no actions against it. 

No of course, and maybe that will be enough, or maybe it won't as we adapt to living with this virus.

2 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Hahaha just came on to post this but you beat me to it. 570k views and counting and obviously only went up sometime today. Its absolute genius 

He must have written it, recorded it and done a video for it in a day. Bloody impressive really.

33 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

It's why I've never even been in doubt that winter will have restrictions and maybe lockdowns 

I very much doubt we will ever have another actual lockdown.