When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

14 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

This has definitely cut through to the general public - hopefully many more people see this lot as the clowns they are 

The Scum and Daily Heil websites both have their first five or six articles about him.

Boris won’t be able to believe his luck. Already planning on putting all the blame on Hancock and now he does this to make himself public enemy #1. Just keep an eye on what the others push through in the meantime…

Just now, Ryan1984 said:

The Scum and Daily Heil websites both have their first five or six articles about him.

Boris won’t be able to believe his luck. Already planning on putting all the blame on Hancock and now he does this to make himself public enemy #1. …

It's an amazing coincidence alright.

I know of a few friends who went to the pub and they have all been infected and feel pretty bad. The ones who were double jabbed feel just as bad for the ones who just had their vaccine (albeit not having the immune response kick in yet). They all feel like they have been hit with a really bad flu. 

Really don't see how we return to pre-covid life in the short term. If you live with someone who is older/ more vulnerable you couldn't come home and would have to self isolate. You would need to do a test every time you went on holiday since because of how transmissible it is, you would all get it and get sick. Don't see how night clubs can open. This is all so depressing 

10 minutes ago, zahidf said:

I'm sorry to report that FAKE SAGE are at it again

Utterly ridiculous. We do live with cancer and heart disease. We try to reduce the risk as much as we can, and give treatment where possible, but they are sadly part of life just as COVID is. 

Just now, zero000 said:

Utterly ridiculous. We do live with cancer and heart disease. We try to reduce the risk as much as we can, and give treatment where possible, but they are sadly part of life just as COVID is. 

Totally what i was thinking but you put it much more eloquently. 

28 minutes ago, zero000 said:

We try and suppress cancer and heart disease through life style changes though

Just now, steviewevie said:

We try and suppress cancer and heart disease through life style changes though

I’m aware of that hence the “reduce the risk as much as possible” part. Of course we should try to reduce the risk, but there are significant trade offs to consider.