When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

48 minutes ago, Copperface said:

I think we need as much procreating as possible given projections that the populations of China, Japan, Spain, Portugal, Italy ,Thailand and South Korea will all be halved by 2100. 

Plus the number of under-fives will fall from 681 million in 2017 to 401 million in 2100 and the number of over 80-year-olds will soar from 141 million in 2017 to 866 million in 2100.

Strange stuff.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53409521

other species may disagree,

9 minutes ago, zahidf said:

It's does sound made up.

'As I told her off, everyone in the restaraunt stood up to applauded'

Way to put in some random quote there, lovely. 

Odd that the 'anti lockdown' folk in here seem to think I'm making this story up for some reason, even though it has nothing to do with lockdowns or the like. It's just an anecdote from my life and encounter with an anti vaxxer.

Edited by MrBarry465

2 minutes ago, MrBarry465 said:

Odd that the 'anti lockdown' folk in here seem to think I'm making this story up for some reason, even though it has nothing to do with lockdowns or the like. It's just an anecdote from my life and encounter with an anti vaxxer.

Wanting restrictions to end now doesn't make you an anti-lockdowner. That implies he's one of the people that never supported lockdowns even throughout winter which isn't the case. It's a perfectly legitimate position to think that we should open up now imo.

5 minutes ago, MrBarry465 said:

Put a target on your back to be honest haha they gonna keep taking the pot shots 😄 

dont sweat it mate, its not worth getting bothered over 

6 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

by saying things that people don't believe?

and calling people dicks, prats and childish etc etc.... 

are you just trying to troll now? you have been here you have seen whats been posted. 

1 minute ago, Havors said:

are you just trying to troll now? you have been here you have seen whats been posted. 

ah, ok. The insults. And in return they just don't believe stuff he posts. I guess that can go both ways though.

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

ah, ok. The insults. And in return they just don't believe stuff he posts. I guess that can go both ways though.

Yeah i was just recommending he doesnt bite and just laughs it off. Its all just silly bickering and banter. 

21 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

One poster - you do like to play victim 🙂

To be fair - it does sound a bit far fetch but didn't want to stoke the fires again 😄   We know you can't take the heat 🙂

I can take the heat, but if you think that particular story seems 'far fetched' I suggest you get off this forum and get out more.....

49 minutes ago, Havors said:

People posting things like 'I dont believe you!' kind of vindicates my belief that they are childish though......

From my PHE friend...(he doesn't like Hancock)

I’m having a good day.
 His girlfriend has started popping up at our Board mtgs as an ‘observer’ - which is like, what the actual fuck

I’ve seen this woman picking fluff off his suit and generally preening him. She introduced herself to me as his image consultant (nearly pissed myself)…and then one day in the green room before one of the No10 press conferences, they appeared to go into this little cupboard type space and pull the door shut - now I know he was having his nob touched up before going on air!