When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

3 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I'll wing you a txt tomorrow mate. Have got myself a granny flat in Highbridge. Will fill you in tomorrow.

You have moved to Higbridge what ever for strange folk live in those parts!!!! 🤣🤣 

shit ive just posted in the shit thread tht was silly!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by funkychick2007

Just now, funkychick2007 said:

You have moved to Higbridge what ever for strange folk live in those parts!!!! 🤣🤣 

I am buying a house in Compton Dundon. I had no choice really as needed somewhere to stay till my house sale and the one I am buying completes. I did not want to be driving back up north every weekend and hotels want £1400 for 2 weeks. I was running out of options.

1 minute ago, eastynh said:

I am buying a house in Compton Dundon. I had no choice really as needed somewhere to stay till my house sale and the one I am buying completes. I did not want to be driving back up north every weekend and hotels want £1400 for 2 weeks. I was running out of options.

To be fair its not tht bad!! Message me if you need any local advice!!! We got a good asda and some good takeaways and cafes!!! Compton dundon really lovely area!!! 

2 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

To be fair its not tht bad!! Message me if you need any local advice!!! We got a good asda and some good takeaways and cafes!!! Compton dundon really lovely area!!! 

Are you in Highbridge? I had a mooch round Burnham the other day. I am sure that is where Morrissey has based Everyday is like Sunday on.

1 hour ago, chazwwe said:

Honestly, you get flack for a lot of your shit on here Matt, but this is ridiculous and out of line, calling a whole group of people out for it. 

I consider myself introverted, I don't do many social gatherings, pub nights, family events or the like. The thing that I feel most comfortable at is live music and festivals. You're being a piece of shit. Go fuck yourself. 

Also an introvert. It's wildly innacurate and pretty ignorant but would say it wasn't a malicious comment in anyway.  At least I hope not 

Btw I’m an extrovert myself, and there’s nothing wrong with introverts per se, but there’s a big issue with introverts wanting to push their ideals on to all of us. Basically we’ve all had to live like introverts in the past year and whilst that’s been a massive hammer blow for us extroverts, introverts have either been able to live how they’d ideally like to for the first time, or they’ve not had to go to the trouble of declining events etc.

Basically it should all be about choice. It’s perfectly ok for introverts to continue living the lockdown life if they prefer it that way but they do need to stop pushing it on everyone given how bad it is for the mental health of extroverts. 

7 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Btw I’m an extrovert myself, and there’s nothing wrong with introverts per se, but there’s a big issue with introverts wanting to push their ideals on to all of us. Basically we’ve all had to live like introverts in the past year and whilst that’s been a massive hammer blow for us extroverts, introverts have either been able to live how they’d ideally like to for the first time, or they’ve not had to go to the trouble of declining events etc.

Basically it should all be about choice. It’s perfectly ok for introverts to continue living the lockdown life if they prefer it that way but they do need to stop pushing it on everyone given how bad it is for the mental health of extroverts. 

You don't understand what an introvert is. I'm introverted but sick of these restrictions and can't wait to get back to gigs, festivals, travel and nights out again 

10 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Erm how do you know if someone you don’t know is an introvert or an extrovert ? Just out of interest ? 

Edited by crazyfool1

7 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

So people really think that introverts don't enjoy cinema, theatre, live music, clubbing? Mad.

I’m confused. I thought an introvert was someone who likes to stay at home, watch TV, read books etc, generally doesn’t like other people. Wouldn’t be seen dead in a club. Whereas an extrovert is someone who likes to attend parties and surround themselves with other people as much as possible. Have I gotten the wrong end of the stick? 

10 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Thats just really odd way of looking at it.

I know several introverts who are looking forward to the current way of things ending...

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Erm how do you know if someone you don’t know is an introvert or an extrovert ? Just out of interest ? 

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that the people championing infinite lockdowns are the people who actually enjoy them.