When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

6 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Do as you want knobchops 🙂

Scotland played well as I said.  

Difference between the two nations is you are happy and we are not.  Says a lot 😀

Utter fucking prick. You were the one mouthing off that you were sending us home with hangovers and a 5-0 defeat.

Yes sir, I can fucking boogie.

3 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

If you was on the train home from Bath then surely it wasn't the people of Bath 😜

I should have probably said BANES.

I’m not looking forward to the 2 mile walk home from the train station. Would have been more palatable if we’d beat the jocks.

7 hours ago, Punksnotdead said:

I agree with Roy Keane - England were shit & Scotland couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo!

Tbf a lot of half chances in this game and don't feel Scotland are given enough credit. England just played to their normal boring defensive level. Scotland were class. Big Grant Hanley had the game of his life 

Edited by Rex2

German virologist Christian Drosten tells (Austrian newspaper Kurier) „We have to take the Delta really seriously“

“From the feeling I can say that more and more people are calling us who describe outbreaks, more and more laboratories”. The Charité virologist Christian Drosten said on Friday evening at the online congress for infectious diseases and tropical medicine. And appealed: "We have to take this really seriously from now on."

According to an analysis by the Robert Koch Institute for the first week of June, the proportion of the Delta variant in Germany had almost doubled to six percent within one week. In the previous weeks, this mutant stagnated nationwide by around two percent. There is currently an outbreak in southern Denmark and Schleswig-Holstein. "That reminds me of the beginning of the B.1.1.7 epidemic in Germany, where it was the same," said Drosten. The more contagious variant B.1.1.7., Which became known in Great Britain in 2020, drove Germany in the third wave of pandemics in the winter. Containment measures came too late or were too inconsistent.

Delta in Great Britain

The situation now is a little bit comparable to the one in England in May, analyzed Drosten. In spite of longer vaccination rates, the contagious delta variant had taken over the predominance within a few weeks. The incidences rose again from 20 to 70. Easing was therefore stopped. It was mainly young adults who were infected - for example when partying or in the catering trade, said Drosten. The infection would have happened repeatedly in the vaccination gaps in England.

speculation

"If we were to calculate the way things have developed in England, including an approximate doubling per week, then we would have this speculative scenario: Then we would be at 20 percent this week," said Drosten. At the beginning of July, the delta variant would then also be in the area of dominance in Germany. "And we would have to expect that at the beginning of July the number of deaths in Germany will also go up again," said the scientist. But that is still pure speculation and a hypothesis. Germany still have chances if it can lower the death incidence further in the next few weeks. “What could also help are the school holidays. In England it started in schools. There is a clear difference. "

1 hour ago, Barry Fish said:

I think class is a stretch but they did play well.

England's boring defensive level might be exactly what we need.  But we really do need to have a bigger impact going forward.  Kane was nowhere but Rashford was no better.  Service needs to be better.

Was surprised Calvert Lewin wasn't thrown on for the last bit- physical presence in the box could've helped - England looked lightweight compared to the Scottish defence yet continued to try to pass their way through