When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Bit concerned about the pilots thing .... even without any kind of evidence or if a link is disproven the anti vax lot are going to have a field day with it 😞 .... 

there's always going to be shit like this...same as there was with MMR but times a million. There was stuff about Eriksen collapsing the other night was because he'd had a vaccine. There are a whole load of people out there watching and waiting for anything like this...

But, then again....quite a coincidence!

18 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Just shows that Scotland is obviously too uncivilised and must therefore remain colonised.

What does that make Manchester then? 😂

20 minutes ago, Homer said:

Where do they all think they're going to watch the match?! I rang a local gastro pub, that doesn't normally show football at all, over a week ago and they were already completely sold out. And that's in zone 3.

Yeah Khan said earlier they can't just walk into a pub 

This is ridiculous to be honest, how did they not see this coming? 

2 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

Well trial data is under controlled conditions where the real world isn't - I can see why it would matter.

True but millions upon millions of people actually taking it is more than enough 

12 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

What does that make Manchester then? 😂

Yeah Khan said earlier they can't just walk into a pub 

This is ridiculous to be honest, how did they not see this coming? 

Nick Ferrari was trying to stir this earlier on LBC, asking why Khan hadn't put fanzones on for the Scots. Though if he did, I'm sure we can all imagine which way that would have been spun!

Agree, am sure all these people really, really like football - and now they're surely going to miss it. I wouldn't even bother risking the tube ride into town on the off chance for, say, England v Czechs on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, Homer said:

Nick Ferrari was trying to stir this earlier on LBC, asking why Khan hadn't put fanzones on for the Scots. Though if he did, I'm sure we can all imagine which way that would have been spun!

Agree, am sure all these people really, really like football - and now they're surely going to miss it. I wouldn't even bother risking the tube ride into town on the off chance for, say, England v Czechs on Tuesday.

they have a big fanzone thing in Glasgow with fuckall people in it because they're all in leicester square. They should have checked people had tickets for the match before being allowed on trains...but I guess that's too authoritarian. 

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

they have a big fanzone thing in Glasgow with fuckall people in it because they're all in leicester square. They should have checked people had tickets for the match before being allowed on trains...but I guess that's too authoritarian. 

I could be wrong I suppose - maybe they're just big fans of getting drunk and getting their balls out in public. Anyway, it's time for a pre-match beer isn't it?!

On 6/16/2021 at 9:27 AM, Barry Fish said:

I really don't like the battleground that is developing over if we should vaccinate the children or not.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/battle-vaccinating-children-has-just-begun/

Why does it have to be a "battleground" ffs.

Because the deal bill Gates made with the govt is rthat he'd get the souls of our children, and he thinks the govt should honour the dealt they signed. 

Japanese Govt Covid adviser recommends no fans to be allowed at the upcoming Olympics. 

Not sure if the IOC/Japanese Government will be happy but that will be some weird shit watching athletics in an empty stadium.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/06/18/national/omi-olympics-spectators/

Just now, Copperface said:

Japanese Govt Covid adviser recommends no fans to be allowed at the upcoming Olympics. 

Not sure if the IOC/Japanese Government will be happy but that will be some weird shit watching athletics in an empty stadium.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/06/18/national/omi-olympics-spectators/

Isn't it Japan that loses out more with no fans in stadium than IOC?

The whole thing is very sad.

Just to cheer up the taffs:

Covid: Wales at start of third wave, warns first minister

A third wave of the Covid-19 pandemic is already under way leaving Wales facing a "serious public health situation", the first minister said.

Mark Drakeford said Wales may be two or three weeks behind England and Scotland in rising case numbers.

He confirmed his decision to pause making major relaxations to coronavirus rules for four weeks.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-57526273

6 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

About to get on the train in to Bath for a few posh beers.

We’ve got to be spanking the Scots surely?!

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

on paper, yes....

Also helps England a lot with it being at Wembley and the ticket allocation.

Don't underestimate the Derby effect. Scotland will be well up for it