When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

9 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Gove throwing a bit of a hissy fit after being challenged over Boris not closing the borders to India. Ashworth said ‘Instead of putting the country on the red list, we rolled out the red carpet’.

Bet Starmer is fuming he can't use that for PMQs now 

7 hours ago, chestwig said:

People on this thread must be as green as grass. Further lockdowns coming in September and October.

This is no longer about virus control. Everything to do with the great reset and 'building back better'

lol I see youre one of those people who believes theres a virus

2 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Their confidence is interesting. If 19 July doesn't go ahead a month isn't a long time to forget about their confidence here. A lot of people will have forgotten how confident some in Government were with the 21 June date back in Feb but we'll all remember statements like this in a month's time

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

My 2nd jab is on the 26th July.  Super easy booking this morning, no wait, queues or anything.

Is 31st May - 26th July the correct wait time between jabs?

I am due my 2nd one on the 4th of July and was wondering what the process was for moving it forward. So looks like you can just do it easily online 

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

My 2nd jab is on the 26th July.  Super easy booking this morning, no wait, queues or anything.

Is 31st May - 26th July the correct wait time between jabs?

Mine are 9th May & 27th July I could possibly bring the second one forward but I’m in no rush for it and I’m happy with the current location for it, rebooking it may mean having to go to a vaccination centre further away. 

2 minutes ago, dondo said:

I am due my 2nd one on the 4th of July and was wondering what the process was for moving it forward. So looks like you can just do it easily online 

Just texted a mate and he moved his forward. You can definitely do it, the availability is there. Give 119 a call I just got straight through. 

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

Mine are 9th May & 27th July I could possibly bring the second one forward but I’m in no rush for it and I’m happy with the current location for it, rebooking it may mean having to go to a vaccination centre further away. 

This is my worry as well.

Thought I’d stitched myself up by doing something similar for my 1st jab. Worked out in the end but it was an entire day of stress which wasn’t needed…

11 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Yes they can because one is a seated event and one is shoulder to shoulder tight if people want it to be.

You havent been watching the football have you.... 

Or paying attention to the pilot even schemes. 

Edited by Havors

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Just texted a mate and he moved his forward. You can definitely do it, the availability is there. Give 119 a call I just got straight through. 

Cheers 

I have looked on the website and you need to cancel 1st before you rebook. Only concern is if I cancel but there is no availability when I try to rebook.  But sounds like there should be from what you have said. The phone line might be a better option too 

Looking to book my second jab (first was May 11th) and the local centers are only giving me 28th July and after. If I look further afield though (30 miles or so) I'm able to get bookings around 8th July which is line with the suggested 8 weeks. Would people recommend I just get a further afield one booked in or wait around in hope some earlier local appointments pop up?

1 minute ago, theesundayroast said:

Looking to book my second jab (first was May 11th) and the local centers are only giving me 28th July and after. If I look further afield though (30 miles or so) I'm able to get bookings around 8th July which is line with the suggested 8 weeks. Would people recommend I just get a further afield one booked in or wait around in hope some earlier local appointments pop up?

I’d wait personally and just refresh the page as the day goes along.

This happened with my first. Cancelled at 8am and it took until 4pm before I was offered something sooner & closer.

• Like 1

If 19th July is delayed then I’ll start to think the conspiracy theories are right.

I can just about handle a month long delay, not that I’ll be complying with it particularly strictly. But any more than that and we are officially no longer living in a nation of freedom. 

I just managed to cancel my existing second jab via the NHS website and rebook at the same venue (Ashton Gate, Bristol) exactly two weeks sooner. That was the earliest available appointment, so 10 weeks from my first Pfizer jab rather than 12. It is a bit of a leap of faith, as you can't see what's available when you cancel, but in my case paid off. 

Virtually all of my friend group (around the same age as me) have booked their vaccine. Today the booking system has been unbelievably smooth and I’ve not heard of anyone having any problems.

I am still in the belief that SAGE modelling is underestimating youngster uptake. It wouldn’t surprise me if they are that out of touch that they think the younger adults don’t want their jabs. They have been happily pushing this narrative that it’s the youngsters which are to blame for everything.

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Virtually all of my friend group (around the same age as me) have booked their vaccine. Today the booking system has been unbelievably smooth and I’ve not heard of anyone having any problems.

I am still in the belief that SAGE modelling is underestimating youngster uptake. It wouldn’t surprise me if they are that out of touch that they think the younger adults don’t want their jabs. They have been happily pushing this narrative that it’s the youngsters which are to blame for everything.

Who's been saying this?