When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

56 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

You are a right bellend.  We hardly did any testing back in the early days l.  3600 cases in may 2020 would of been a hell of a lot more in reality 

I'll let every other reply you've had tonight do the talking about you tonight.

21 minutes ago, mike46 said:

Ah no worries. Well my inbox on here is always open if you ever just want to escape and chat about those magical fields. Very happy to debate the best headliner of all time, but be prepared to yield to the fact it was the Stones 😉 

As for anyone else, this place has become an awful place of bickering over the silliest things in the last few weeks. We’re all stressed/worried/frustrated/bored but let’s remember why we’re on this forum and what has brought us all together.

and for anyone who is in LDN and is feeling down, send me a message and I’m always happy to shoot the breeze about the greatest place on earth or music in general over a pint. 

The Stones it was. I don't think there was a better Glastonbury moment than being 3 minutes the right side of tickets for The Stones to then be announced. 

It was a case of tou didn't want to believe it until you had a deposit. When you did it was it's happening haha.

49 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

I'll stop when they stop    fair deal

Stewie insults me daily you don't care.   Why should I care.  I make reasonable posts and I still get insulted.

Do I need to quote the post where I asked him to stop for the 3rd time ? 

7 minutes ago, Gingerfish79 said:

This thread has become a joke. Adults squabbling like kids, and for what? Embarrassing. Maybe only post if you find some interesting, relevant news or have some genuine insight to share. 

This has been said numerous times over the last few months. It only gets more pathetic and embarrassing by the week, sadly. 

I can’t really see anything other than a delay now, probably for a month to get more people fully vaccinated and to try to get on top of the rising prevalence of the virus. Cases are rising, hospital admissions are increasing now too this is all with step 3 of the roadmap; I can’t see how we can press ahead with a full unlocking when it’s like this. 

• Downvote 1

More questions need to be asked about why there hasn’t been an acceleration in our vaccination programme. 

The data shows the cases are increasing, but also clearly shows the vaccines are working well. We should be in a position to unlock more, not even think about rolling anything back, and yet again our government has failed us by not accelerating and over promising with under delivering 

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

I can’t really see anything other than a delay now, probably for a month to get more people fully vaccinated and to try to get on top of the rising prevalence of the virus. Cases are rising, hospital admissions are increasing now too this is all with step 3 of the roadmap; I can’t see how we can press ahead with a full unlocking when it’s like this. 

I understand this view, but I fear the same reasoning will be made in another few weeks, when the Nepal variant or another comes our way, and it will be let’s delay some more and get some more people vaccinated. On the same rates we have many months to go before everyone is fully vaccinated. 

3 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

It all seems to be going as predicted yet we have the zero covid nutters on the march 

I do think that, as a nation, we don’t understand measuring risk anymore, and risk profiles change. The risk to the nation of covid now is not the same as January. 

But we should have been in a better position than we are now.