When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

5 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

It's a bit in the land of old wives tales but people say that and it's a good indication that covid might of made you a bit Moore poorly than others 

Get well soon and take it easy.  Congratulations on getting the vaccine  😀

Thank you. 

I think I’ve said on here before that I could have had my first dose months ago through work but made the decision to wait until it was my turn based on age as I felt others needed it far more than me. 
I’m glad I waited as I ended up with the Pfizer rather than the AZ which was my preference, karma is good. 

38 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Pagel says no

She just seems to want nobody ever infected ever. That's what we're up against. Symptomatic disease is something we've lived with forever - it doesn't mean an overwhelmed nhs 

Edited by efcfanwirral
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, zahidf said:

Well If fake SAGE says no, lock your doors and double mask. Even if you're double jabbed. JuST IN CAse

I get caution is needed, but I do feel its very now or never for reopening, there hasn't been as good an opportunity to reopen as we're in now. I do genuinely wonder if they would want the world to reopen as it is, especially as they constantly change the goalposts and shoot down any kind of good news or optimism 

14 hours ago, zahidf said:

Sadly I think there will be a lot of people like this in the U.K. too. It feels like a potential slow burn to some significant mental health problems for people. Once things are more settled there’s definitely an important role for public health messaging about safety of returning to normal life. 

9 hours ago, zahidf said:

So you're saying we should lockdown until all 12-40 years plds are vaccinated like she is basically saying?

maybe they could vaccinate high school kids in some of those high risk areas after half term? They're already vaccinating 16+ year olds in some parts of Manchester.

Remember back when some people said there was no way a major festival could go ahead at the end of June and some (me) said he expected the situation go be good enough by the end of June that it could have gone ahead.... Looks like my take is going to be right as all restrictions look like they'll end on 21st June.

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Remember back when some people said there was no way a major festival could go ahead at the end of June and some (me) said he expected the situation go be good enough by the end of June that it could have gone ahead.... Looks like my take is going to be right as all restrictions look like they'll end on 21st June.

Deepti and Pagel will be apoplectic. 

5 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

The entirety of fake SAGE will be in absolute ruins. Every time I drink a pint in a pub right now I am getting drunk on the tears of fake SAGE. 

Mate they don't give a shit, they are a group of experts set up to oppose the government position, the point of them urging caution is so if things get worse(no matter how small that chance is) they and other opponents of the government can point and say I told you so.