When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, zahidf said:

Good news, he's going let us all free so that he can hide all the corruption!

Isn’t next week the culmination of Cummingsgate? Expect good news stories being leaked all week. Helped them bury the ‘let the bodies pile in their thousands’ comment last time...

Speaking to broadcasters in Portsmouth on Friday, the UK prime minister said: “We will be letting everybody know exactly what sort of arrangements to expect for June 21.

“But what I can tell you, and just to stress that I am still seeing nothing in the data that leads me to think that we’re going to have to deviate from the road map - obviously we must remain cautious but I’m seeing nothing that makes me think we have to deviate.

“But on June 21 and vaccine certification - or Covid status certification I should say - people should bear in mind that I don’t see any prospect of certificates to go into pubs or anything else.”

Pressed on whether the public will continue to be asked to wear masks, Johnson replied: “We will let people know as much as we possibly can by the end of the month about weddings, for instance.

“All the details we’ll try and let people know by the end of the month about exactly where we think we’ll be on June 21, Step 4.”