When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

53 minutes ago, kalifire said:

The vaccination rollout in the UK is really something to be applauded. I’m pretty sure local councils, hospitals and vaccination hubs deserve the majority of that applause (rather than the Westminster government) but either way it’s genuinely impressive 👍

As much as it pains me the Government have to take a share of the credit. It's been a stunning effort all round.

28 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

That’s an incredibly well presented table, really easy to understand showing just how amazing these vaccines really are in the real world. This should be splashed on every news station, billboard etc for those who are hesitant about getting the vaccine. 
PHE have been superb throughout. 

Edited by st dan

28 minutes ago, mattiosmith said:

Are we safe with an overall 75% uptake? It looks like it's heading that way...

Don't think we'll be getting enough coverage in the right areas. Higher uptake in rural/wealthy areas and lower in poorer inner cities will be a problem.

5 minutes ago, august1 said:

Don't think we'll be getting enough coverage in the right areas. Higher uptake in rural/wealthy areas and lower in poorer inner cities will be a problem.

Might be balanced out by higher pre existing immunity in the more deprived areas? Earlier in the year, the Guradian had a piece saying that over 50% of people in some London boroughs might have already had it.

Further to the tinder mentions I’ve just come across my first profile that’s chosen not to have the vaccination … a healthcare worker complaining about how difficult dating is … I guess if uptake is gonna be at 70% she’s not exactly helping herself ?! 

AB217800-7422-4963-924D-E7D6FB2C398A.png

88B67DCE-FD32-4F6A-B34B-C09193492AC9.png

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Further to the tinder mentions I’ve just come across my first profile that’s chosen not to have the vaccination … a healthcare worker complaining about how difficult dating is … I guess if uptake is gonna be at 70% she’s not exactly helping herself ?! 

AB217800-7422-4963-924D-E7D6FB2C398A.png

88B67DCE-FD32-4F6A-B34B-C09193492AC9.png

Did you swipe right?? 😆

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

There would be some very nervous comments in the State of the Ground thread if the festival was happening this year. 

At least there’s some wind to dry things out …. It’s blowing a Gale down here !!!