When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

20 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

interesting stuff ... its weird how some people are huggers and some not .... pre pandemic how is it inbuilt into us .... Im very hug obverse but my brother is the complete  opposite ..... I dont mind a decent handshake though ... 

yes, very much a handshake person too...none of this weird continental nonsense. I look forward to meeting you crazyfool and we can have a proper handshake whilst everyone else is having a hug orgy thing.

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

quite incredible the acceleration in numbers .... but I think i saw positivity is dropping .... so hopefully the mass testing should see some effect in stopping the spread further 

Yeah you would assume they’re picking up lots of asymptomatic cases that are not the Indian variant. 

10 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Yup

She's loving it 

Is she married? I would have the dream prince for her from this side of the world - Mr. Doom Karl Lauterbach, always saying how dangerous this mutant is, could be a fourth wave with it, so he demands that the UK is similar seen like India or Brazil or we will all die and no, he has not played in Harry Potter or something like that.

GettyImages-465757623.jpg

10 minutes ago, Hannibal Schmitt said:

Is she married? I would have the dream prince for her from this side of the world - Mr. Doom Karl Lauterbach, always saying how dangerous this mutant is, could be a fourth wave with it, so he demands that the UK is similar seen like India or Brazil or we will all die and no, he has not played in Harry Potter or something like that.

GettyImages-465757623.jpg

Wow he looks quite something. Loving his evil professor vibe.

Just did my first spin class since autumn and it was fucking great. I actually nearly cried at the end (and not just because it nearly killed me).

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Wow he looks quite something. Loving his evil professor vibe.

Just did my first spin class since autumn and it was fucking great. I actually nearly cried at the end (and not just because it nearly killed me).

I've realised that spin is actually better when I go on my own as I can pick my own tunes. I might wear my headphones during my first class back tomorrow (like the cool girl at the prom in American Pie... I'm always being compared to her).

2 minutes ago, Homer said:

I've realised that spin is actually better when I go on my own as I can pick my own tunes. I might wear my headphones during my first class back tomorrow (like the cool girl at the prom in American Pie... I'm always being compared to her).

I really need someone to be shouting at me and telling me what to do! Also my teacher had great tunes today. Hallo Spaceboy was an unexpected joy.

1 minute ago, Barry Fish said:

I think she lacks any credibility to be frank.  She's just a rent a god.

When you read the comments on any of her tweets, they’re all very grateful to her for “telling the truth”? Might be the algorithm playing games but a little bit of a concern when people will understandably be anxious about things reopening.

1 hour ago, Barry Fish said:

She's spreading quicker than the virus 

Remember when users a few weeks ago said to me that people like this have no influence? @crazyfool1

Saw this coming a mile off. There’s a full on campaign now to put us back into lockdown.

Edited by Matt42

56 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

yes, very much a handshake person too...none of this weird continental nonsense. I look forward to meeting you crazyfool and we can have a proper handshake whilst everyone else is having a hug orgy thing.

When it hits peak euphoria at the Chems on the Other stage, I always go mental and start dishing out firm handshakes to my fellow ravers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Homer said:

When it hits peak euphoria at the Chems on the Other stage, I always go mental and start dishing out firm handshakes to my fellow ravers.

Might double drop and doff my cap to people

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

We've literally gone into step 3 of the roadmap today, lets be happy about that 🙂 

Not everyone in the UK lives where you live. Not everyone is changing levels today (me for example). Also, do you need to patronise us all? It's just a discussion which is pretty relevant with all the conflicting info going around atm

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

We've literally gone into step 3 of the roadmap today, lets be happy about that 🙂 

Probably be happier if FAKE SAGE weren't all over bbc news moaning about it and saying how 1000s of people will die unless you stay hiding in your house.

Just now, zahidf said:

Probably be happier if FAKE SAGE weren't all over bbc news moaning about it and saying how 1000s of people will die unless you stay hiding in your house.

Just ignore them and go enjoy some of the things you've missed doing mate.

13 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

When you read the comments on any of her tweets, they’re all very grateful to her for “telling the truth”? Might be the algorithm playing games but a little bit of a concern when people will understandably be anxious about things reopening.

Win win for fake SAGE. They'll either be right and can say I told you so, or they'll be wrong but can point to a few extra deaths and say WE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THAT